RoadLok w/Wave Rotor Problem (Gen1)

Keep me updated Flynlow. There is no rush (on my part) as far as returning the unit if you can't make it all work out for you. I think all of the options have pretty much been mentioned here. Let me know what we can do for you, even if that includes buying you a 2010 'Busa. :thumbsup:

Keep me updated Flynlow. There is no rush (on my part) as far as returning the unit if you can't make it all work out for you. I think all of the options have pretty much been mentioned here. Let me know what we can do for you, even if that includes buying you a 2010 'Busa. :thumbsup:

WOW!! How can I get you to buy me a 2010 BUSA!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

i think what he is saying is that he can olny see half the rotor in the hole, the inside edge of the rotor itself, if i understand him right, drilling is not an option dont believe...

I also have the same problem before.I sold away my galfer for the roadlok.Can you guys list down the brands of rotor that can fit in nicely.I am thinking of getting an aftermarket rotor.Thanks in advance:beerchug:

i think what he is saying is that he can olny see half the rotor in the hole, the inside edge of the rotor itself, if i understand him right, drilling is not an option dont believe...

Thank you Sir! :thumbsup: Hard to drill just 1/2 a hole. It'd be more like milling a bit of the rotor i'm see'in to get the 'pin' through. Not sure Galfer would like this idea.

Didn't I tell ya' Chief is a great guy and all about customer satisfaction!:beerchug:
Thanks Chief, most would be all over this offer that I'm going to decline.
I like the direction this ol' 03 is going and don't wanna start over with a 10 model. :laugh:
I'm not giving up quite yet. Gonna give Galfer a ring and see where there at with this. Gotta give time though as my job just took over my life.
Really though, BS aside, Thank You Chief, sellers/vendors could learn a lot from you.:bowdown:

If you drill a hole to meet the pin you will always have to find that one hole ?
Doesnt seem like a fair option.
If your gonna do it. I think you would have to drill like ten holes all the way around so you dont have to make a full rev of the wheel to find that one hole ?

Right ?

Back