Brake Rotor's

bigoltool

Registered
I have been noticing a slight shimmy at moderate application of the front brakes from elevated speeds. Not at low speeds and it seems to be seemingly unnoticeable at heavy application of the front brakes as well. At first I thought it was just a worn front tire but after a new set of EBC HH pads and a new M3 front tire didn't correct the issue I am now looking at the rotors. The stockers are nearly as expensive if not more than the after market ones and I don't believe anyone turns MC rotors. I am not so much interested in visual appeal (wave rotors) as I am in absolute braking power. I have looked at EBC, Galfer, Braking, Axis, etc. and am trying to find the best ones for me without going broke in the process. EBC seems to be the least expensive option I have found. Has anyone got a suggestion on economically priced replacement rotors that will improve on the stockers braking performance?

Now if Suzuki would just see fit to sell the whole front end off th new Busa to us for a retrofit!
beerchug.gif

(bigoltool @ Jul. 08 2007,11:49) Now if Suzuki would just see fit to sell the whole front end off th new Busa to us for a retrofit!
beerchug.gif
OMG! Do you have any idea what that would cost?
poke.gif

You might want to get in line with me?
biggrin.gif

Back