Road Revenge

I had a friend who loved to head butt stuff put his head threw a guys side window that cutt him off . It wasnt so much getting cutt off that pissed him off it was him beeping and the guy flippin him off . He was the same guy doing hand stands on the handlebars going down the road . It was way before all this biker stuff . He got off his bike once when the alternator died and gave it a push down the hill . Hit a telephone pole and flipped . Also a wheelie into a shopping cart that was funny some how he got stuck and was driving with the cart stuck in his front wheel. Had a guy jump from the back of his bike onto mine going down the road . I skitched (hung onto the back grab bar skiing with your feet) behind my buddies 1100 when he shifted into 2nd I got scared and let go I skidded about 25 feet before my shoes got traction and flipped me . That one hurt alittle
Damn Race, you must have been trying out for the X-Games or somethin' huh? I have a riding buddy here that does tricks like jumping off the rear of his bike while holding on to the grabrail while it pulls him along the street. Once the bike slows down enough, he pulls himself right back on without the bike stopping for a second. This guy is a nut. He's about 6'4" and rides a Honda CBR600. The bike is way too small for him, but he does some great tricks. He also does wheelies while sitting on the handlebars. That's right! Handlebars. He does stoppies in high traffic areas at red lights.

Brian

I'm with mostro, marbles are the way to go.

fireskull.gif

I've been lucky I quess. I have never had anyone intentionally run me off the road or cut me off. I have on a few occasions had someone pull in front of me on the highway and the wave at me when they see me. You know that wave you get that kind of says OOPS MY BAD, SORRY. The only thing I do is shake my head and wave back. Then I leave them in my dust just to get away from them.

40__s.gif
I've herd guys talk about a pocket full of steel ball bearings, they come in a variaty of sizes, but in my age and wisdom this is not the choice I would make.........what I might do...is stop and drop back behind him about 50yards or so,(a safe distance) but still close enough that he knows your there...and follow him like your some kind of phyco looking to find where he lives!....sometimes Fear of the unknown can be just as effective as marbles, without actully hurting anybody or doing property damage..........Just a crazy thought hehe!!

Back