Bike theif revenge fantasy

I would just shoot at them, already done it, ask mrgxr.

Someone tried to still my truck one night and I shot at them, well the direction I shot at was mrgxr's house.
I had to tell the cop to wait wile I went acrossed the street to check on my neighbor (mrgxr) I wanted to make sure I didn't shot him. sorta funny story now. mrgxr was on the toilet when I shot past his house.

what makes you think thief will be unarmed?  They are probably better armed than you are.  well most of you anyways lol.

I got lo-jack on mine.  I'll let the Po Li Ce deal with it.  After all my tax money pays their salary oh wait... well you get the idea.
He can be armed don't care I am a Da% good shot, and I have more amo then he can carry. plus they would get shot at from both sides of the street me on one side and mrgxr on the other, I wish them the best of luck. plus we ride with alot of cops, and other people.

Not to say it couldn't happen, but they better hope they don't get caught in the act.

people that get their sh1t stolen are usually pretty ignorant. I've lived in the ghetto of chicago with no problems as well as flint,MI.

all this stuff about cuttin people up and stuff, nobody would have the balls to do it if it came down to it. not worth throwing your life away to get a machine back... even though i know most of you arent really serious, think before you say stuff like that.
Well i guess you don't know me, or some of the other people on this site.

I work hard for my shi*, You want it fine take it you will pay the ultimate price, trust me when I say I won’t get caught.

THE QUESTION THEY SHOULD ASK IS; IS IT REALLY WORTH IT.

I couldn't disagree with you more about the ignorant statment.

how can you have a screen name like "theatomicass" and be a dude? come on now...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

people that get their sh1t stolen are usually pretty ignorant. I've lived in the ghetto of chicago with no problems as well as flint,MI.

all this stuff about cuttin people up and stuff, nobody would have the balls to do it if it came down to it. not worth throwing your life away to get a machine back... even though i know most of you arent really serious, think before you say stuff like that.
Well, when some a55hole steals what you work your a55 off for because our system lets thieves do #### like that - it's enough to make even the sanest person crazy. No matter where you come from.

You don't get away with #### like that in many foreign countries because the laws are so strict and it makes you think about whether its worth losing your hands over. I firmly believe that we should adopt many foriegn laws like these.
You wanna see theft rates decrease??? Cut their friggin' hands off!

Do you remember a few years ago, when that American kid got caught spray painting cars in Thailand and they were going to cane his ass for it? That #### doesn't happen over there. Because the punishment is not worth it. Our gov't tried to step in and say its against his civil rights.... BS - Thailand was like "we dont give a crap....." Thier laws do the job.

In Korea they have very low crime rates due to their laws being so intense against BS.

I'm telling you.... Put that #### on TV on thursday nights..... Watch crime plummet~ !
evil.gif

I've thought long and hard about what I said. I am dead serious. Hooah!

I'm with Spigga... tracking device. That way you find the bike, watch the perp, then when totally appropriate (late night) you bust down the door, hit him in the head with bat (to daze), then tie his a$$ up and haul him out to the desert. There you lay him out between stakes (naked of course) and make 3" cuts all over his body using a dull knife. Then you pack those wounds with Rock Salt, then pour some honey on him. After all that you'll be a little tired, so bring along a chair so as you can watch the ants and other kritters have their way. Also, when the sun comes up and starts to dry out the wounds the salt will help with moisture control... in a few weeks you'll have some jerky. Not recommending you eat it or anything, but the sum b!tch deserves to suffer after taking someones bike.

Above statement is just an opinion and has never been carried out... as of yet.
tounge.gif
I pledge as GOD is my witness, I will NEVER steal anything of value or not that belongs to MrGxr...ever

Well, when some a55hole steals what you work your a55 off for because our system lets thieves do #### like that - it's enough to make even the sanest person crazy. No matter where you come from.

You don't get away with #### like that in many foreign countries because the laws are so strict and it makes you think about whether its worth losing your hands over. I firmly believe that we should adopt many foriegn laws like these.
You wanna see theft rates decrease??? Cut their friggin' hands off!

Do you remember a few years ago, when that American kid got caught spray painting cars in Thailand and they were going to cane his ass for it? That #### doesn't happen over there. Because the punishment is not worth it. Our gov't tried to step in and say its against his civil rights.... BS - Thailand was like "we dont give a crap....." Thier laws do the job.

In Korea they have very low crime rates due to their laws being so intense against BS.

I'm telling you.... Put that #### on TV on thursday nights..... Watch crime plummet~ !
evil.gif

I've thought long and hard about what I said. I am dead serious. Hooah!
You took the words outta my mouth.
smile.gif

The T.V. part especially.
laugh.gif

Back