1 less bike for me to ride with

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I have found it a little difficult to find people I trust to ride with around here, Well I'll be damned if one of my buddys bikes didnt get stolen just last night. Went to the TU Football game and when he came out it was a gonner.

Damn theives, Dont they know how hard it is to find trustworthy riders.

And it was a Harley, What the hell were they thinking.

((((( :guns: Theifs :moderator: )))))

Sorry to hear, thrust me I know to feeling of loosing a love one... i had my 91 GXS1100r stolen from my house ages i go and I still mourn for her... when they found her it wasn't the same.. she got the full crome treatment from back in the day... not my cup of tee but I got a good penny for her...
long story shrt bought her cash on dec 91 got stolen on mar 93 insurance settled on apr 93 got her back on aug 94 from a car show in san diego... guy grinded down vin # and it was a show bike... got pulled over and cops impound the baby, use a dye marker to get the vin... and got a call to pick her up ... sure did... notify my ins agent and he re-sold thebike to me as they owned the tittle.. I paid 500 to get her back. another 800 to make her legal and restamp a new vin and and sold her for 7,900 on dec 94... i was so upset about the deal that i turned to hondas for a few years .... them never seem to get stolen...

A friend of mine keeps his bikes ratty as hell so people won't mess with them. Plus if he goes down no biggie. I keep mine clean and shiny. Guess who's bikes always getting messed with?...............mine!! Thank god for alarms or it would probably be gone already. My bud has hella fun and no worries (and no alarm).......I'm starting to see the ratbike light me thinks :laugh:

Back