Bike theif revenge fantasy

turbojonn

Registered
I just read Cobra Steve's thread regarding his Busa getting stolen. I get so pissed off when I think about the type of person that would do this. I'm still thinking that I'll happen to come across crazybill's bike online or at a swap meet or something.
I had this sort 'what if' daydream about bike theives. What if you had a button you could press that would blow up your bike. Your bike gets stolen, you press the button, you see a little puff of smoke somewhere off on the horizon and know that justice has been served. Or maybe you install a radio controlled two foot pointed stick that springs straight up out of the seat and lodges right up the guys...well, you get the idea. I'm sure if this were ever done that the bike owner would be jailed, so of course it's just a fantasy, but it's always o.k. to dream.
What device would you intsall?

I'll deal with him personally!
wow.gif
cool.gif

I'm with Spigga... tracking device. That way you find the bike, watch the perp, then when totally appropriate (late night) you bust down the door, hit him in the head with bat (to daze), then tie his a$$ up and haul him out to the desert. There you lay him out between stakes (naked of course) and make 3" cuts all over his body using a dull knife. Then you pack those wounds with Rock Salt, then pour some honey on him. After all that you'll be a little tired, so bring along a chair so as you can watch the ants and other kritters have their way. Also, when the sun comes up and starts to dry out the wounds the salt will help with moisture control... in a few weeks you'll have some jerky. Not recommending you eat it or anything, but the sum b!tch deserves to suffer after taking someones bike.

Above statement is just an opinion and has never been carried out... as of yet.
tounge.gif

Its not gonna be pretty if someone spots those 2 bikes stolen in Indy,Theres so much one-off stuff on Bills bike it'll be easy for him to spot.I pity the ones that try to peddle the stuff,Bill's got alot of friends over on psycobike itching to open a can of whoop arse!
wink.gif

See,the problem lies in our 'Garbage' justice system!
If you steal someones bike,the penalty should be automatic eletric chair. None of this lethal injection $hit either.
In the old days,if you stole someones horse,you would be hanged by sundown.
Proble is,today people aren't scared to do wrong because they know that they will get a slap on the wrist.

I always thought the best would be a remote that would activate the throttle to go Wide Open after the bike reached 40 mph.
Then just watch the News for the Accident!
biggrin.gif

I'm with Spigga... tracking device. That way you find the bike, watch the perp, then when totally appropriate (late night) you bust down the door, hit him in the head with bat (to daze), then tie his a$$ up and haul him out to the desert. There you lay him out between stakes (naked of course) and make 3" cuts all over his body using a dull knife. Then you pack those wounds with Rock Salt, then pour some honey on him. After all that you'll be a little tired, so bring along a chair so as you can watch the ants and other kritters have their way. Also, when the sun comes up and starts to dry out the wounds the salt will help with moisture control... in a few weeks you'll have some jerky. Not recommending you eat it or anything, but the sum b!tch deserves to suffer after taking someones bike.

tounge.gif
Very nice
biggrin.gif

That just might be enough suffering, naw needs a little more pain.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

If you steal someones bike,the penalty should be automatic eletric chair. None of this lethal injection $hit either.
Proble is,today people aren't scared to do wrong because they know that they will get a slap on the wrist.
Exactly, no accountability for their actions cause there is no repercussion for what they do.

I say we start to fit punishments with crimes.

You steal, well then you just lost your hands...

You kill, you hand until dead...

You rape, you get raped and then castrated without this surgical procedure they have these days, you get laid out and it gets cut off, the rest is up to you....

You're a defense lawyer... automatic death by being dragged behind a horse across a cactus field.

I may be a cyncical here, but I am tired of all these damn theives, murders, rapists, gang bangers, etc getting away with what they want and not having to worry about getting into any real serious trouble.

I get real peeved when it comes to this subject.... sorry.
mad.gif
evil.gif

Would Definatly do a tracking device ,,,the really sad part is that the smarter theives will strip down the bikes and ( wham parts on E-Bay and they change the year of most of the parts since a lot of them are same for a lot of years and nobody is none the wiser ( some even take pictures of bike crashes to make it look like they wrecked bike and just inocently selling off the rest of the usable parts ( i got all this info from family member who is ( LEO ) ..

tounge.gif
Very nice  
biggrin.gif

That just might be enough suffering, naw  needs a little more pain.  
tounge.gif
Could drag his a$$ behind the Busa the whole way out to the desert
rock.gif

tounge.gif

I just wanna cry...I loved that bike. I really just wish I could have it back.

I'm deffinately gonna invest in some GPS device next time...hopefully after I get mine back.

I just wanna cry...I loved that bike.  I really just wish I could have it back.

I'm deffinately gonna invest in some GPS device next time...hopefully after I get mine back.
I can't imagine how it feels to have the Busa taken. I've had the cars broken into and crap taken, but if it was "My Baby" I would agree... I'd curl up into the fetal position and cry... that's until I found the idiot that took her... then... well read above posts...

Sorry dude, hope you find her....

As I posted in your other thread,I know the feeling,I had no insurance and $$$ can't put a price on your baby!

It is funny how we (people) are all fed up with how these scumbagsmurderers,rapists thieves ect... keep getting away with it and the system never changes.

Why dont the jails be run like a military camp??
No beards,no mustache,no long hair B/S to intimidate other inmates...
None of this gang $hit would be going on if I ran the prison either...

Sorry for the rant,but this is also a touchy subject that gets my blood cooking!!!

Hope you get your bike back.

tounge.gif
Very nice  
biggrin.gif

That just might be enough suffering, naw  needs a little more pain.  
tounge.gif
Could drag his a$$ behind the Busa the whole way out to the desert
rock.gif
Ahhh, that sounds good... very good...

tounge.gif

+1

Yup, our criminal justice system is way too lenient against crimes such as this. In some third world countries, get caught stealing once, they cut off a hand! Second offense, bye-bye to a foot!

I love the whole explosion idea but, that way you still wouldn't get your baby back. I would have to go with a tracking system and when I catch the perp, strap some concrete shoes on him and put him in water just deep enough that he can't breathe. That way he stuggles until he dies knowing that life is just a inch or two away from him and taking some one elses $hid is stopping him from reaching it. Alittle morbid but I hate theives.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136230629 -->

I just wanna cry...I loved that bike.  I really just wish I could have it back.

Sorry to hear about your loss... ten years ago I had my mustang stolen from an underground garage... It was right after Christmas too, boy I still remember how violated and pissed I felt.  They recovered the stang like 2 months later (well, the carcus anyway, cause it was stripped...)
sad.gif

On the bright side, maybe it was in your destiny to be one of the first to get the 2007 beast!!!  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136230895 -->

Back