Road rage-i finally lost it.

diesel

Registered
This guy was driving with his wife and kids and cut me off. I knew he saw me and turned into my lane anyway. At the light I said "what was that for?" He just started luaghing and then his whole family started luaghing, too.
That was all I could take. I took off my helmet and threw it, smashing his nose. That kind of stunned him a little til I got off the bike and got to his door and ripped him out thru the window. I punched him like 8 times before his wife came out and started slapping at me, so I busted her in the mouth twice before she dropped. The kids were so freaked out, the older one (around 9) tried to take off in the car but put it in reverse accidentally and ran into the cop car that had arrived. Siezing the moment in the confusion, I grabbed my helmet and sped away scott free!

-just kiddin'. be careful out there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

there's nothing wrong with dreaming now is there.
Just mentally picturing what you said makes me feel better already.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow...almost got me with that one....but when you said "and sped away scott free", I was a bit puzzled. Haha...nice one though.

When you said the whole family was laughing.... that gave it away lol!!!

That proves just how hot it is down here in Florida. The heat makes us sorta nutty at times.
biggrin.gif

Back