Still Busaless ;but I still have the feva if not more. Its gonna be a min before I'm back up run'n on two shoes again. I was planning on next Nov going Turbo but I might have to change that ideal cuz of my lack of wrist control. If I go with the boost I know I would get down on it (Turbo) everytime I swoop onto the freeway or raised up on some speed junkie like myself at a light in town that was eyeballn my shiat(I've seen my share of speeding tkts back in the day). Decision decision
I ask myself day to day should I just trick it out or get the boost hmmmmmmmmmmm??? Like a little kid with his face smashed up against the picture window outside the candy store I'll just have to wait patiently. On a serious note for now I just plan on concentrating on paying off my wife car and daughter college loan. I should be back on the Busa no l8t than 04 Nov whatever I choose to do.
Champagne taste with a kool aid budget