results after dyno.. not that impressed.

Chopstix

Registered
Well, just had it tuned.. yoshi full, K&N and the results were: 182.42hp and 106.26tq

before tuning, it had 173.26 and 100.83..

LoL. I was expecting something a little better with a custom map.. hmm.. oh wellz.. lets go riding in so cal!!!! I cant believe i missed bike night at cooks corner tonight.. Is there another bike night coming up?

You know your end #s are fine.
I see alot of bikes that start in the 170s , mine was down in the 160s hp wise but when done its only like 3-4 more than yours.
You just had a strong bike to begin with is all
Your fine, shes a clean lean tuned racing MUCHEEN now...enjoy..:thumbsup:

You know your end #s are fine.
I see alot of bikes that start in the 170s , mine was down in the 160s hp wise but when done its only like 3-4 more than yours.
You just had a strong bike to begin with is all
Your fine, shes a clean lean tuned racing MUCHEEN now...enjoy..:thumbsup:

not to mention dyno numbers can vary depending on the machine, location and other factors. Just ride the damn thing! (as if 180 HP was not enough)

Well, just had it tuned.. yoshi full, K&N and the results were: 182.42hp and 106.26tq

before tuning, it had 173.26 and 100.83..

LoL. I was expecting something a little better with a custom map.. hmm.. oh wellz.. lets go riding in so cal!!!! I cant believe i missed bike night at cooks corner tonight.. Is there another bike night coming up?

Wish my gen 2 would put that kind of hp dwn can i ask what you have done to the motor to get them kind of numbers if you dont mind

Your numbers look dead on please don't think you have a lesser Busa. Your bike might make 200 HP somewhere else, another dyno down the street. :thumbsup:

9hp difference start to finish! I'm not sure what your expectations were, but you can't believe all the top numbers from the loose dynos. That is pretty close to the sheets I have seen. Regardless, if the start/finish numbers are on the same dyno, you are in good shape.

Thats nothing to be depressed about!

If you want more now, it's going to cost you $$$$

BIG BORE!

Back