Busa 2006 dyno results

Kogeltje

Registered
Hi all !

Last saturday I went to a event and they had a dyno :)
So here are the results, what do you guys think of the results ?

Modifications :

- Full Akrapovic 4-2-1 system ti
- K&N filter / airbox mod
- Powercommander 3 USB / dynojet Akrapovic mapping
- pair valve mod
- TRE

177,6 HP
135 Nm torque
330 km/h

a49bdcfa7e0eba0dcf5652243e63ea58_zps672dcb91.jpg

I have a 2005.

Same exhaust, intake, and power commander.

Just keep in mind that dynos are not all calibrated the same, so it's rare that you can do a legit direct comparison between machines/locations. Even more so when you have different kind of dynos (dynojet vs mustang, for example).

As such they are best used for before/after comparisons on the same bike using the same dyno machine. You'll know if your mods have increase the performance of your bike. The actual numbers are somewhat subjective.

I have a 2005.

Same exhaust, intake, and power commander.

Just keep in mind that dynos are not all calibrated the same, so it's rare that you can do a legit direct comparison between machines/locations. Even more so when you have different kind of dynos (dynojet vs mustang, for example).

As such they are best used for before/after comparisons on the same bike using the same dyno machine. You'll know if your mods have increase the performance of your bike. The actual numbers are somewhat subjective.

Thnx for the reply !
I know dynos are not the same, and the weather is different.
The HP difference is not that big, qnd the torque is measured different than mine.

I have the same set up on my 1999 and I think the Euro bikes usually make more power than US bikes and are similar to Canadian numbers.

But, 161 compared to 177 is almost 10% more power and I dont know if that is likely with identical mods.

BB

Back