'08 Dyno Result

Kildore

Registered
I'm unsure how to post pix to this sight. Sorry, but thought i would share the results. Mods include K&N Race filter, Full Yoshi exhaust, and PCV. Results are 176.08 HP and 105.49 TQ STD with 85*F. After the final tuning was done.. the AFR was almost perfect. The ride home was impressive. Rolling into 2nd gear to about 45-50% the front wanted to keep raising. All in All.. very impressed with the ability of the tuner and the performance and professionalism. Buddy Moore out of Edmund Oklahoma @ RPMPerformanceCycles if anyone is interested. As talking with another couple of members. Overall realiability, MPG, and ability to still make you pucker is one heck of a fun day any day. :thumbsup:

First tune ever. Power Commander V. I'm at the station for 24hrs. Will try to do that tomorrow at home. I have a few videos as well.

cool glad you like it, going to get mine re-done by my tuner soon. the guy who owned it before me had it done (so he says) but sees to be running fat so i'll be interested to see whta my numbers are...the original owner says he remembers 184hp so we'll see if he's telling the truth :laugh:

cool glad you like it, going to get mine re-done by my tuner soon. the guy who owned it before me had it done (so he says) but sees to be running fat so i'll be interested to see whta my numbers are...the original owner says he remembers 184hp so we'll see if he's telling the truth :laugh:

Yeah! Let us know what you find out! You do have Brocks exhaust. I bought the bike with the full Yoshi. Would like to have Brocks instead of, but oh well. I wonder if a lower temp would have proven to give higher numbers.

Yeah before I moved to parts manager from wrenching on them I did 90% of the dyno's at our shop. Just ten minutes from Memphis in Mississippi. I got 182hp to 186hp out of the Brock's alien head systems with just a bazzaz or pc-v. Once I got 191hp out of the Brock's dual titanium ($1885 retail cost) system with gsxr 1000 velocity stacks. On an 08 1000 I did he had a full yosh stainless system and it made around 160hp, guy wrecked it and he put a Brock's alien head on it and it made about 174hp retuned, and this bike was stretched.

These are some pix i took of the print out. Sorry i don't have them on PDF.

100_2224.jpg

100_2225.jpg

100_2226.jpg

I don't know if I would be able to feel a 3% improvement.

the power curve looks a bit smoother which is a good thing I guess.

The HP line curves up and then disappears up top without reaching the redline - what's the deal there?

Not really sure myself. I was there and he hit redline everytime. I keep looking back at the dyno sheet and comparing. I know is still an improvement, but it does seem to be lacking in terms of overal improvement. People with similar mods and conditions reaching far greater HP/TQ raitings. Dono.. i'm actually new to the whole tuning world, but I just thought it would be more. Comments welcomed.. suggestions also. I was looking into the velocity stacks.. What are everyones oppinions on those?

Kildore,

I am in the Tulsa area. As soon as I figure out why my K9 with less than 3 miles died, I will be needing a tuner soon. Who did you have do it?

Don

Back