Stock 08 dyno results - Schnitz Racing

Ryan Schnitz

Donating Member
Registered
Wow!  Im pretty impressed with how well these run stock.  Bike was delievered with 0 Miles.  Spent 1.5 hours on the dyno breaking it in.  Did a few pulls and below are the results

2008Hayabusastockpumpgas100miles.jpg

Ryan, your a Kawi boy no? lol, Id like your thoughts on the K8 vs. The 14? honsetly bro lol, I wanna know what you think
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Nice! With 94 miles on mine my numbers were real close I had 186.6 and 112.8 Do you plan on doing mods now?

Customers bike here for development for a short time.  Glad to see others are getting similar results.  Going to pull the filter and do the pair valve mod to see if we get anymore gains with that.

Haven't had a 08 Zx-14 here yet. However, with either bike, it will come to the rider and tuner for best 1/4 mile et.

For a streetbike, I really like the 14. Great brakes and a nice ride. Feels really light too.

Interested in your results from air filter and pair mod valve as I installed Brocks alien head and never did a pair valve mod maybe I'm leaving some hp on the table? Can you try a few different air filters and post results?

Looks like peak torg. at 7 and HP at 9.5. Not exactly a smooth curve either.

I don't know but I have the same dip in my a/f as well. It's even there with the pwrcommander installed.

Here is a compare of stock vs no filter and pair valve mod.

With no filter only or pair valve mod only, we could see very little change... but with both a noticable (but small) increase was made.

2008Hayabusastockvsnofilterandpairvalvemod.jpg

For a streetbike, I really like the 14.  Great brakes and a nice ride.  Feels really light too.
Interesting ... Cycle World came to the same conclusion in this months test: '08 ZX for the street, '08 Busa for the track.

What's the difference you notice in the ride? Just that it feels lighter?

Back