Response To ABATE

(GARRY2R @ Oct. 03 2007,06:05)
(whitele @ Oct. 02 2007,16:57)
(GARRY2R @ Oct. 02 2007,16:58) It is my belief that a helmet, much like a seatbelt, can kill in some isolated accidents.
Stats? Proof? Situation?

I can't imagine a situation where wearing a helmet will kill you and NOT wearing one would keep you alive...
Just ask Dale Earnhardt how it worked out for him.....
Ernhardt had his seat belts attached to the frame incorrectly ! But no matter, a helmet is safer than none. And yeah I support anyone not wearing a helmet, just don't increase my taxes to pay for damages that can be prevented or lessened by protecting yourself. Other than that, you can ride with flip flops, shorts, no shirt or anything. As long as you don't look to me to have the Government take MORE money from me to pay MORE med cost for someone else ! Easy solution, just BUY lots of Health Insurance to cover any accident, then NO ONE will care what you ware or don't. Cover yourself financially and I couldn't care less what anyone wears
brave.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 02 2007,18:05)
AwHawwww, so your the Busa Guy out there last weekend. I had a bunch of people say they thought they saw my bike but not me !!! Hope you had Fun !!
tounge.gif
[/Quote]
I always have a blast playing the bike games, normally my wife plays them with me but she didnt feel up to it this time. That a harley rider i made climb up on the back and be my partner. It does seem like however the harley guys have a definate advantage, I think they can turn alot sharper than me.
biggrin.gif

Back