hawaii jan. 2011 i need a ride

red1100cc

Registered
yup, im not kiddin. there is an NCOM board meeting in Honolulu Hawaii, first week of January. we (some of the board members) would like to ride, (yes i know the road isn't done yet:rofl: ) i wanna ride my Hayabusa in Hawaii. do any of yall have a boat we can transport some bikes on?? this is not a joke, i really want to ride. its a once in a lifetime thing, but we need help. we (in theory) will have about $1000 each for travel expense. i know of at least 4 other members of the board interested in riding. any one have a big boat, or cargo plane??
please help, we have a year to plan, please help me make this happen.

Russ Reddick
NCOM BOD Region 3
ABATE of Wyoming Vice President
Wyoming Central ABATE legislative rep.
Lobbyist for motorcycle rights.

I can tell you right now that a cargo plane would take a lot more than $1,000 each. Best bet would be to put them on a boat and pick them up when you get there.

i forgot the name of the company but they ship vehicles to hawaii for about 1000 bucks one way and you have to get them to the coast i think they are out of northern california . do a google search.

There are lots of Busa's there already. Be prepared for crowds / traffic and no lane splitting. No helmet law ( if you dare ) On Oahu there is really no place to get out and really ride. Beach cruise is nice to see and be seen like Daytona in Fla.

If you really want to RIDE, take the bikes to the the Big Island of Hawaii, Saddle road, Queen K hwy, Kohala Mt rd... a lot of guys from Honolulu ship their bikes over to the Big Isle for a fun week or so of riding.

Video I shot in 2001 :

The vid was shot in Dec and the pics below were mostly taken in Jan 06 & Jan 07

Pict0030.JPG

Copy of Pict0001.JPG

saddleroad3.jpg

saddleroad5.jpg

Hawaii-Jan06 187b.jpg

Hawaii-Jan06 185b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome pics! most likely going to have to just rent a bike when i get there. knowing my wife, she'll want to rent a pair of scooters for a day ???

Question still stands, person with really big boat or big plane and a really big heart needed..
ya never know if ya don't ask.

abate? take all those helmets you guys dont ware and make a big raft and float them over like tom sauyer and huck fin:rofl:

Back