Remember to tell those around you what you really feel...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
Just taking a moment to tell everyone on here who I have either met personally or have spoken with via PM's I appreciate everyone of you.

A friend of ours passed away on Friday. It was how he passed that really hit us hard. He and his wife just came in from a walk, sat down and asked his wife for a glass of water...when she returned from the kitchen he was gone. No last words, no chance to tell her he loved her, no chance for anything.

While his passing was peaceful, it was just one more reminder that even when you think you have a handle on what's going on...nature can throw you a curve ball. Normally when someone passes we send rest in peace notices, but with this I would simply ask that in memory of our friend, take a moment today and tell someone close to you that you care. Our friend was a good person and sharing a kind moment with someone you care about...it is a great way to send a tribute.

I pray for health and happiness for you and your entire family...

Nice post bro. We should all think about the special people in our lives more often.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry for your loss bro... may he rest in peace. Good post... we need to always be reminded of this...

Sorry for your loss, :down:

I hug an tell those close to me I love them nearly everyday, so I know exactly what you mean. Prayers sent to the family friends :please:

That It something we cannot be reminded of enough. To make shure the people you love and care about know it and just how much. thanks..

Nice post bro. We should all think about the special people in our lives more often.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree...love you BA...even if you're a post Ho..

Sorry bout your friend E...

Sorry for your loss Eric :(

I'm sure your friend was proud to have you as a friend.

Great reminder post Eric. Was a pleasure hanging out with you for a few days on our midsummer ride. That beautiful busa you put together deserves an honorable mention as well!

You know, we should always think about things and come to terms with our own mortality. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. This is the exact reason I dont want to wait until I retire to do the things in life I want to do. Do I provide for my kids and family, yes I do. Do I save for retirement, well I try. But my point is this, enjoy life like there is no tomorrow. I understand we must have moderation, we cant run wild and not be responsible adults, but you have to also enjoy life and love the people you share your life with. You never know what tomorrow holds. :beerchug:

You know, we should always think about things and come to terms with our own mortality. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. This is the exact reason I dont want to wait until I retire to do the things in life I want to do. Do I provide for my kids and family, yes I do. Do I save for retirement, well I try. But my point is this, enjoy life like there is no tomorrow. I understand we must have moderation, we cant run wild and not be responsible adults, but you have to also enjoy life and love the people you share your life with. You never know what tomorrow holds. :beerchug:

Here! Here! twotonevert.............

Wow...reading this whole thread just made me call my daughter who is currently in St. Louis and tell her how much I love her :down:

Thank you for a reality reminder.....although one that we should not have to reminded about.

Sorry about the loss of your friend Dr E

Last edited:
Right on, Eric. I couldn't agree more.

Sorry for your loss, and peaceful wishes for your friend and his loved ones.

Just taking a moment to tell everyone on here who I have either met personally or have spoken with via PM's I appreciate everyone of you.

A friend of ours passed away on Friday. It was how he passed that really hit us hard. He and his wife just came in from a walk, sat down and asked his wife for a glass of water...when she returned from the kitchen he was gone. No last words, no chance to tell her he loved her, no chance for anything.

While his passing was peaceful, it was just one more reminder that even when you think you have a handle on what's going on...nature can throw you a curve ball. Normally when someone passes we send rest in peace notices, but with this I would simply ask that in memory of our friend, take a moment today and tell someone close to you that you care. Our friend was a good person and sharing a kind moment with someone you care about...it is a great way to send a tribute.

I pray for health and happiness for you and your entire family...

This is the best thread that I've been in since May. Thank you for sharing your story. It's a terrible loss, but it's good to know he went peacefully.

You are exactly right! :thumbsup:

So here it is: I love my friends here on the ORG.... I know I don't say it enough. Some of you I talk to on a daily basis....some every once in a while. Some not often enough. Just know that I appreciate and love all the friends that I've made here. :bowdown:

Back