Rear Side Reflecter Mod

Captain Scallawag

Registered
LOL .. I finally figured out what to do with the reflectors. ... a little paint, a little epoxy, and perfectly sized stickers... and I am off to the races.... for some reason those reflecters reminded me of the old school side number plates. Ok flame away..:devil:

2016-06-14 01-48-25-823.jpg

I removed all of mine right away. I still have them in a box somewhere along with the OEM bar weights. Can't even remember where they were on the bike now....

I still have 100 percent of my rear fender too... I like the way it looks. .. I know I know. . I'm wierd. I have been riding Harley Davidson motorcycles most of my life... I think that's the problem

I still have 100 percent of my rear fender too... I like the way it looks. .. I know I know. . I'm wierd. I have been riding Harley Davidson motorcycles most of my life... I think that's the problem

Same here. I always meant to trim it though, just below the plate, but never got around to it. The undertail needs a good fender anyway and I guess I don't really mind how it looks. Its certainly not one of those ugly azz sky high tail sections that are on many other bikes sticking up too high with a thoroughly ineffective 'fender' or none at all, another benefit of the good lines of a Hayabusa IMO. But, I have always meant to trim it...but I've only had it just over ten years now so, I'll probably get to it.....

They were on the end of each handlebar. :D:poke:

:clap:Ya got me, poor sentence structure....for the record, I don't recall where the reflectors were and the bar end weights were replaced by the HD ones that came with the Throttlemeister.

I cut my fender off just under the bump stop for the license plate. I think the rest of it looks good, especially since the wheel sits in so far.

I just figured that if Suzuki went through all the trouble of making sure it was aerodynamic with that fender on, why remove it? Besides I like riding in the rain
:hijack:

Back