Installed smoked intergrated tail light and trimmed the rear

psully

Registered
So I installed a smoked rear intergrated light and then I trimmed the rear end and installed a plate holder that was given to me by member SKECHE(Thanks!). The harness on the light was useless. The wireing did not match, so after a couple hours of curssing and wiring I figured it out. I then trimmed the rear and removed those reflectors. Came out pretty good. I am gonna have to clean the bottom up a little better not perfect but pretty clean. Thanks SKECHE for the plate holder.

busa light mod.jpg

Medic

Registered
I was looking at doing the same thing. I know pashnit has them. I think it will look good on mine. Good job :thumbsup:

Brazilianbusa

Registered
I have done the same to mine and love it, after overthinking about an aftermarket undertail.
I also added LED turn signals behind the passenger pegs to make it legal. You need 9 inches between the 2 turn lights.

bazmaniac

Registered
Heya psully,

That's the neatest & cleanest tail trim-up I've ever seen :bowdown:....and I've seen a fair few, for sure!

I've been wanting to do this mod for a L-O-N-G time, and I've seen many 'dodgy' trim ups......but this one is right up there with the best of them!!! :beerchug:

Can you please post up a few more clear & sun-lit close-up pics pls??? Also, what tools did you use???

cheers mate,
baz

Busavalley

Registered
So I installed a smoked rear intergrated light and then I trimmed the rear end and installed a plate holder that was given to me by member SKECHE(Thanks!). The harness on the light was useless. The wireing did not match, so after a couple hours of curssing and wiring I figured it out. I then trimmed the rear and removed those reflectors. Came out pretty good. I am gonna have to clean the bottom up a little better not perfect but pretty clean. Thanks SKECHE for the plate holder.

View attachment 249030
You wouldn't happen to remember how you wired this would you?

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Lindemann