My newest mod.

wow thats awsome!!!! were in ebay or what seller did you buy it from??? if possible please pm me the info, also how easy is the instal?
rock.gif
is there a how to???

Looks Great
beerchug.gif
Now do tell where to get the plates
I promise I'll tell everyone you did it first
biggrin.gif

I got the plates on EBay from seller:
scubadawg39

This is the actual auction I won:
CLICK!!!
Item# 190117056270

I'm not sure if he is still selling them. I tried to find another of his auctions and couldn't find any. Then again, I have been seeing these plates for about a month now but I never bothered to make a move. I should warn you though, they looked nothing like what is pictured in his auction when I got them.

As for installation, I used 5 minute JB weld ... same stuff I used for the screens.

I wrote to the guy and explained to him that you katz wanted a set of your own. He went ahead and relisted more. Here's the link:
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hayabusa-Black-hole-plates-screens-covers-KANJI_W0QQitemZ190125939461QQihZ009QQcategoryZ35
580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">CLICK ME!!!</a>
Item number:

my friend you done an outstanding job on one's bike.can i accquire where one can get the kanji cut logo plates have never seen those before.
beerchug.gif

(probusa @ Jun. 24 2007,05:50) my friend you done an outstanding job on one's bike.can i accquire where one can get the kanji cut logo plates have never seen those before.  
beerchug.gif
Scroll up a bit to my previous post. I provided a link to EBay for them.

Again, thanks for the love guys.
smile.gif

Gotta say Love the look . I powder coated mine. I didn't use the screens over mine but it does give a cool look

Back