Really? 450?

Oh, man...that's some hardcore Fail right there.

$14,500 (more than the cost of a new Busa!) to make your bike look super-lame?

Is there anything Americans won't do to their bikes?:poke: :rofl:

:puke::puke::puke::puke:
I'd feel bad for the bike that had one of these installed on it. This is just stupid.

For $14,500 I'd rather buy a super ultra kit, and you would still have money left to build a motor and enough left over to put down on a set of BST's!

:puke::puke::puke::puke:
I'd feel bad for the bike that had one of these installed on it. This is just stupid.

For $14,500 I'd rather buy a super ultra kit, and you would still have money left to build a motor and enough left over to put down on a set of BST's!

A super ultra kit is $13K and bst are $4,500 i believe so your well over budget already and still need to build the motor which is about another$3k if you do the work and that doesn't include head work or strocker kits:poke:

A super ultra kit is $13K and bst are $4,500 i believe so your well over budget already and still need to build the motor which is about another$3k if you do the work and that doesn't include head work or strocker kits:poke:
I just built a turbo motor with brand new parts myself for right around 2k, head and all.

And I said some money left to put twards BST's, not buy them.:poke:

I wanna build a singlesided swing arm and put a set of big rig (24.5) dualies on the back. How's that for different! :laugh: Oh yea... gotta add the air ride too.

i'm all about to each his own, but please tell them to quit smokin that tweed! :laugh:
14,500?? for that?? not!

Well I guess if you could afford that kit, you can afford another Busa.
One for show and one for go!!!!

kaybusa, we have seen your show bikes, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

If batman can crews around on tires that big than so can I…..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If would be a cool show bike but I have better things to spend my money on.....like a second bike

Didn't anyone watch the YouTube video on bottom of the ebay page!

THEY HAVE IT.......YOU NEED IT :poke:

They do have a rack full of them ready to go in the video.
Must be selling some of them to somebody?
I kinda like how it's double sided and not single.
Looks heavy duty but mostly heavy :)

What cracks me up is in the picture it says $13,500 plus $150 shipping but the buy it now price is $14,500. FAIL in oh so many ways.

I rode an 08 with a 400 on it , it handled like crap. it had a turbo and I can beat it with a small shot of nitrous, it had no traction, totally for posing which I thought was best left to the Harley guys.

I'll go against the grain here and say I think it looks really cool! Would I spend that kind of money on it? NO! But it's cool and I'm sure the people who buy it love their bike just like the rest of us and that's what it's about. Some like twistys, some like drag, some like to tour and others like to customize to the extreme just to wash and wax and look at! I say to each their own and if you love your bike thats what it's all about! :thumbsup:

Most women I know would laugh at someone riding one of those, just sayin :whistle:

Back