Gold wheels 100% complete with tires

I agree with above post. He's probably trying to hide something. The fact that you can inspect them BEFORE you actually take them makes the seller wary. That's most likely why he hasn't gotten back with you. I say bail!

The following are the limited conversations I have had so far with this guy;

Dear brians9569,

Brian,

I am not paying $60 for shipping when I am less than 20 miles
from you. Let's make arrangements for a pick up.

-jfoster693

your address on ebay is eaton oh 45320

Yes it is however I am working just north of Baltimore. Why would I tell you that I want to pick them up if I was unable to?

Dear jfoster693,

That's ok sir you keep your money there is no need to get smart I will relist item. I don't have time to deal with that thanks

Don't have time to deal with what? It would take you more time to ship them.

Me again, this was sent last night with no response,

Now that I think about it, that's fine. I will leave positive feedback stating that something else got worked out if you do.

how were you being "smart" as he puts it? as long as you can pick them up there should be no issue. my guess is that he his hiding defective wheels and by the time the buyer get's them in the mail, he will blow the seller off 'til they give up. this is the main reason why "flea bay" is trash. i hope you get your money back or get a chance to take it out of his (insert word here).

how were you being "smart" as he puts it? as long as you can pick them up there should be no issue. my guess is that he his hiding defective wheels and by the time the buyer get's them in the mail, he will blow the seller off 'til they give up. this is the main reason why "flea bay" is trash. i hope you get your money back or get a chance to take it out of his (insert word here).
Haven't paid yet :whistle:

this is a very nice rear wheel for 2008-09 suzuki hayabusa i had brought these wheels off of ebay for my 07 but they will not fit my lost your gain. the tire on this wheel is in very good shape there is a small bend on the rim lip very small thats it look at the pics before you bid thanks for looking

There is more fishy stuff going on than the add leads. Look at his sale history, he's either a terrible liar or running a bike chop shop on the side. He's selling way to many motorcycle parts to NOT know that Gen-II wheels don't fit on a Gen-I especially if he owns one... ???

Why else would he NOT meet you for a local pickup?

Either that or he's not really where he says he is so you can't track him down...

He's not hiding that they are defective, he states the rear is bent "little bend in it" and the picture clearly shows the damage. He states no refund, would be hard for the buyer to feel blown off with his disclosure, unless there is damage beyond that.

He's not hiding that they are defective, he states the rear is bent "little bend in it" and the picture clearly shows the damage. He states no refund, would be hard for the buyer to feel blown off with his disclosure, unless there is damage beyond that.
i didn't catch the details about the wheels. regardless, i am still convinced something is a miss if he is reluctant to have the wheels picked up locally.

i i am still convinced something is a miss if he is reluctant to have the wheels picked up locally.

+1

If it were me and I did not wish for a stranger off Ebay to come to my house, I would at least meet somewhere close by on a legit deal~!~

I had someone purchase some links from me on Ebay a while back, turns out they were 10 miles away and came over to pick them up...once they arrives I realized they were actually friends from the past that we took a beach trip with a couple years earlier. :laugh:

There is more fishy stuff going on than the add leads. Look at his sale history, he's either a terrible liar or running a bike chop shop on the side. He's selling way to many motorcycle parts to NOT know that Gen-II wheels don't fit on a Gen-I especially if he owns one... ???

Why else would he NOT meet you for a local pickup?

Either that or he's not really where he says he is so you can't track him down...

yeah, shady dealer, dump it and look elsewhere man:thumbsup:

Back