Good deal on black chrome rim exchange?

Id buy em, Ive always heard to get triple plated, so 2 more layers should be better. Id be absolutly sure your rims are up to par, thats the only thing that could trip ya up IMO

Id buy em, Ive always heard to get triple plated, so 2 more layers should be better. Id be absolutly sure your rims are up to par, thats the only thing that could trip ya up IMO

From the looks of the ad i think once they receive mine they send me already chromed ones. So hopefully the ones he has chromed were in mint condition... This is just something for me to ass to the mod list. I really want Carrozzeria wheels but this is about 1300 cheaper :poke:

This practice is somewhat common with cars, and yes he has already finished a pair ready to swap (or more). Personally I'll keep my factory black.
A bit of chain lube will inevitably collect dirt and look bad.
I do keep my bike clean and indoors, but it's more for riding than appearance.

P1000804.JPG

This practice is somewhat common with cars, and yes he has already finished a pair ready to swap (or more). Personally I'll keep my factory black.
A bit of chain lube will inevitably collect dirt and look bad.
I do keep my bike clean and indoors, but it's more for riding than appearance.

156627d1251939022-update-my-dupont-chain-lube-thread-036121191570.jpg

doesnt collect dirt and cleans the chain as well as lubricates it, problem solved. Just look at Sleepless Red's sickeningly clean busa... :puke:

I now use it but my chain was way bad but is progressively getting better. When i swap chain and sprocket will be when it looks pristine

Last edited:
Russell. Cool man, have you taken your rims off yet to FedEx in for the exchange? Or will that be a weekend task?

Russell. Cool man, have you taken your rims off yet to FedEx in for the exchange? Or will that be a weekend task?

Its going to be a while before i get new rims or have them plated. Just looking at stuff to do to the bike for the future. I have this addiction... :whistle:

Try Side by Side Racing in Reidsville NC, they've been doing chrome wheel exchanges for a long time and have everything in stock. My freinds and I have had bikes done there over the years. Ride in, pay, about 30-45 minutes later, ride away. It's much easier to spend money this way:laugh:

I have a ton of stuff at Sport Chrome right now...... Site sponsor, and he has been great to deal with so far. Excellent communication keeping me up to date

Back