Any sponsors sell this brake bar?

kml

Donating Member
Registered
57c4_1.JPG

This seller does not ship to Canada.
eBay Motors: SUZUKI HAYABUSA (99-07) ANODIZED BLACK BRAKE BAR OEM RE (item 320330604513 end time Feb-06-09 11:52:31 PST)

cheers
ken

Just pay one of the members here to purchase it for you, and then have it shipped to you. Problem solved.:thumbsup::cheerleader:

A bit crappy if you ask me !.....I can understand them not shipping it to me....a Canadian in Europe.....but come on.....hmmmmm....what about the "free trade"BS ???!....trust ??

shipping to Canada or overseas has gotten crazy expensive. I shipped some levers up there and it ran me $30

hey it is the opposite iceland is gorgeous. green land is the cold crappy one. I thinbk if i rememebr right???

You are correct. I was about to say the same thing. In fact, iceland is in the 40's today, while greenland is in the low 20's and supposed to be a low of 8 tomorrow night.

hey it is the opposite iceland is gorgeous. green land is the cold crappy one. I thinbk if i rememebr right???

What does a FlyBoy know about exotic places. Ask a sailor. Of which I am not. :whistle:

Wow thats interesting Iceland,there must have some terrific sceneries.Hope to have some pics

Wow thats interesting Iceland,there must have some terrific sceneries.Hope to have some pics

Maybe that's the beauty of the Busa- I have sent stuff all over the place for this bike. Iceland seemed like one of the more exotic places, to me at least. Wasn't there an article in one the moto-mags about a ride-report there? Rider or Moto Tour & Travel, something like that. Pics were incredible!

I have shipped to Moscow, Singapore, Brazil, South Africa, Argentina and another favorite was a windscreen for the Busa to Saudia Arabia. :thumbsup:

Package today headed out for Greece, and couple days back was Martinque. Have to admit, I had no idea where Martinque was. Had to look that one up on Wiki. :laugh:

Great news Pashnit !!....I will keep it in mind to order one for my busa!.....will get it out of GB in the spring !!....cant wait !!.....black and purple 06....10,000 miles still like new !!....look forward to doing business with you soon Pashnit.....Ken....Latvia.....oh yea....by the way....the Vikings screwed up when they named Iceland...and Greenland !...they got it backwards !!

Back