Would you buy this?

What gives the brightest light between 5000,8000,10000k i know the higher the number the more blue the light is which would look good but i want it to be brighter... I was also looking at bulbs and found this which is a 70w 8500K eBay Motors: NOKYA H7 Arctic Purple 8500K JDM Head/Fog Light Bulbs (item 250357234633 end time Feb-13-09 01:17:13 PST)

Help me out i dont know which one to go with, Would the HID kit give me more light or could i just up the bulb and get more that way?

That same company makes an Artic White in a 55w bulb. My buddy has it on his bike & it looks good..Gives you a day light look it's so white....

So i wonder with this set up if i could do a 6000 low beam and a 5000 high beam is that possiable? I sent him an e-mail and im waiting for a response

my buddy just ordered a low beam and hi beam set for his gto i will let you know how good they are and work when they get here and we install them.

just got them in tuesday and put them in late this morning took me about 20 min for both head lights with low and hi beam installed. They look fing awsome they are bright. 10k for the lows and 30k for high. damn near looks like its day light out side.

Back