Gold wheels 100% complete with tires

I got them but the seller is trying to make me pay $60 for shipping...I'm 20 miles away from him. We will see where this goes.

I got them but the seller is trying to make me pay $60 for shipping...I'm 20 miles away from him. We will see where this goes.

What the heck is the deal with that, Just tell him you are on your way, He will decide different when he see's you.:laugh:

Typical ebayer.. Trying to make up lost money on shipping. Grrrrrr....

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

He hasn't responded. I don't have his address yet. We will see how this pans out. By the way, I paid his Buy it now price.

someone gave me time about the set I bought. Better get out the powder coat, John. :rofl:

IMG_4007.jpg

Last edited:
I love mine but would like to have some chrome ones. I dont want to get rid of mine. The way I read that add it is one wheel and it has a bend in it. This is at the bottom of the add

this is a very nice rear wheel for 2008-09 suzuki hayabusa i had brought these wheels off of ebay for my 07 but they will not fit my lost your gain. the tire on this wheel is in very good shape there is a small bend on the rim lip very small thats it look at the pics before you bid thanks for looking

Last edited:
Great find!! I love the gold on the orange/black 08's!! I only changed out the rear to gold.

100_5586a.JPG

Doesn't say local pick up is an option, looks to me like the little bend needs straightening.

Doesn't say local pick up is an option, looks to me like the little bend needs straightening.
I don't care if it was an option. I'm not paying it when I can go get them. Negative feedback doesn't worry me either.

I don't care if it was an option. I'm not paying it when I can go get them. Negative feedback doesn't worry me either.

Yeah, better negative feed back than getting stuck with a bent wheel. You did look at the pictures, between the D and S? What does he say about the front rim?

I'd bail. No refunds, probably why he dosen't want you to see them till he's got your $$.

Last edited:
Back