Need opinions

That will be interesting. Wish I had the cash, I would love to run to dallas to pick up that 08 for 7k.

I don't know, I can't justify the money I would have to spend.

How much is an RCC turbo kit again??:laugh:

I can do a 240 kit similar with your choice of wheels but will be a bit more money but wheel will be centered not offset...

That 240 kit has gotta get Missy all hot & bothered...:laugh: I sure approve.

and If still not convinced...
More swingarm= MORE SPIKES :thumbsup:

The kit will look awesome on Misty ! However, since you are going to all the expense and labor for the 240 kit why not go all the way and make it a 300 ? I'm just sayin :whistle:

I would check out roaring toyz kit. Or even a Trac Dynamics kit. About that same price but with tires, chain and everything else needed to put it on.

Trac's kit comes 2 ways a super kit that appers is all chrome, or a standard kit that you can get it raw, black or polished. Plus it is proven and tested on a trac. I would have to see you spend almost 4g on a swingarm that could crack uunder hard load.

looks good man I like it if I could afford another bike I would stretch it but nope can only afford the one so no stretching. :beerchug:

I'd go with Trac personally a bit more money but comes with everything even tires i think they offer a kit. it put mine together and i have about 2500 into mine with everything 5in over stock wheels, chain, and all that granted my arm was for a 05-06 1k gsxr so that made for a bit more work but been happy with it so far Not much twisty degrigation after 1500 miles but i don't have many turns where i'm at i'm flat lander but when i did visit the black hills the riding was still plenty good for me

Hey Demmym. Ping or PM CMB4DCAY (hope i spelled that right) he is running a 240 trac rear with airsuspension. He might be abke to tell ya more about a trac kit.

I don't see any spikes in that kit. Are you feeling okay?? :poke:

Just kidding, that's going to look great.

Back