RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Hey Bud, can you put up some decent pics of your weapon (the Busa that is)
yeah, some detailed pics of the dash/switch layout etc, really keen to see it!
Ya just dont see bikes like yours here in little NZ, probably only a handful of Busas in regular use here tbh.
its almost 4am now... Ill try to tomorrow.... get a bunch of pics together.... its in storage again.... took a cab home,.. I don't have that caliper alarm yet... I don't wanna leave it outside without that... at least then ill know someone is moving it... and its right below my window....

its almost 4am now... Ill try to tomorrow.... get a bunch of pics together.... its in storage again.... took a cab home,.. I don't have that caliper alarm yet... I don't wanna leave it outside without that... at least then ill know someone is moving it... and its right below my window....
Huh? are you leaving it outside at nights??
Are you insane???? It's the USA ffs.
If you need safe storage just send it over here, safe as a safe, there's no thefts in my little town, I can go out and leave doors open, keys in vehicles etc.... but my garage is safe, and even has a Welcome sign at the door lol.
So waddaya think? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
BTW, it's 8pm here. Zero deg C. Clear sky with a full moon.

Great to hear you are up and running Ali , what a blast to ride that must be . Mate , be careful now learning the tsunami power spread , and definitely get a safe park for her ! I cannot imagine leaving such a bike outside , surely you got a mate with a better setup to help put it out of sight ?
Anyway , looking forward to seeing the pictures you are going to post , don't forget some of us don't have nothing to do with facebook bro !!

I'm dying to hear this thing. It sounds like such a beast. Once I finish mine, I'll have to make a ride down there to see it in person and maybe do a couple runs on mine with it to see how unbelievable it is. Plus I have GoPro's and a cell phone and can post pics....hahahahaha jk

Great to hear you are up and running Ali , what a blast to ride that must be . Mate , be careful now learning the tsunami power spread , and definitely get a safe park for her ! I cannot imagine leaving such a bike outside , surely you got a mate with a better setup to help put it out of sight ?
Anyway , looking forward to seeing the pictures you are going to post , don't forget some of us don't have nothing to do with facebook bro !!
I have an indoor storage facility I use... but sometimes I don't wanna take the bike to the storage place... and then take a cab home.. because right now I have the mustang and the bike at my place.. so what I do is... I park the bike sideways RIGHT up against the building.... THEN I pull the car (front bumper) right up against the bike.... effectively hiding it... and there are cars parked 20 deep side to side..... with my mustang just sticking out a little.... in order to steal it right now... with the wheel locks.. would require 5 guys.. and they would have to drag the bike about a quarter mile or more.. over curbs and in between cars to get it... its very very hard to steal from me.... I try to use the density of cars and the logistics to my advantage....

just to be sure...... u HAVE TO feel like ure life is in danger to inflict bodily harm to anyone..... and u should have a reasonable explanation as to why u were there at 3 am..... and u should have a lawyer I'm mind before u try this..... at least a lawyers phone number.... I always like to say "I was looking for my chain (jewelry) ... I thought it fell off me and I was out here looking for it" then I came across the theifs who threatened to kill me......................

just to be sure...... u HAVE TO feel like ure life is in danger to inflict bodily harm to anyone..... and u should have a reasonable explanation as to why u were there at 3 am..... and u should have a lawyer I'm mind before u try this..... at least a lawyers phone number.... I always like to say "I was looking for my chain (jewelry) ... I thought it fell off me and I was out here looking for it" then I came across the theifs who threatened to kill me......................
I feel like my life is in danger every time i leave the house ali..The chain thing works. You're right about the Lawyer also..Mines too dam expensive!.

"u HAVE TO feel like ure life is in danger to inflict bodily harm to anyone."
OR a member of your family . . . and let's face it, the Busa IS family :race:

"u HAVE TO feel like ure life is in danger to inflict bodily harm to anyone."
OR a member of your family . . . and let's face it, the Busa IS family :race:
no.. I say this because these situation go to poop real quick.... and there is a high probability u will have to shoot if u confront people in a criminal act....... a couple might run.... but maybe not all....... In NY you have to have the correct answers to alllll the questions... its a liberal state.......

no.. I say this because these situation go to poop real quick.... and there is a high probability u will have to shoot if u confront people in a criminal act....... a couple might run.... but maybe not all....... In NY you have to have the correct answers to alllll the questions... its a liberal state.......
Yeah man, I do understand how serious it can get and so quickly too.
Here in NZ we really live our lives without the threat of being shot when intervening in a heist of a vehicle, you guys in the States live with higher risks in that regard.
Don't get me wrong, we do have a hell of a lot of firearms here, but virtually all hunting rifles. Hand guns are extremely rare and it's really only the hard core gang members that have them... or sawn off shotguns.
Point taken, so look after your family first, vehicles can be replaced. Loved ones can not.

Moving ur car would be the easiest way to get ur bike. I hate not having mine nearby too.
my car is parked right below my window...... my car would go bullshit if anyone tried to move it........ PS...... the sound of a 12 guage being cocked in anger is one of the scariest sounds ever.......

Do what ever it takes to keep yours safe , but be sure to stay within the law . Do know of an incident though , that pushed the boundary of personal property protection , over here in Aussie anyway .
Some people I know had caught 2 scum in the act of ransacking their place of work . They got hold of both scum and proceeded to really hurt them , and I mean knocked the poop out of them . The scum were then secured for transport and driven a distance away and dumped and left free but unable to walk away exactly . That was a lot of years ago and nothing was ever heard about that .
Really like that type of justice better than most any judicial system , but those people were lucky , no sort of law comeback eventuated from dealing out that sort of enforcement . Each to his own I guess when it comes down to protecting one's family and life investments .

This bike is insanity.... Its almost like holding onto a missile.. I haven't even gotten into the AMS to adjust ramp rate or anything yet.... it seems to be the smoothest and happiest above 7 grand.... smooooth and brutally fast like an electric motor/missle combination... the autoshift works well... the swingarm and tire work well together... never broke traction... the bike simply WORKS.... still on setting 1 270ish......

Do what ever it takes to keep yours safe , but be sure to stay within the law . Do know of an incident though , that pushed the boundary of personal property protection , over here in Aussie anyway .
Some people I know had caught 2 scum in the act of ransacking their place of work . They got hold of both scum and proceeded to really hurt them , and I mean knocked the poop out of them . The scum were then secured for transport and driven a distance away and dumped and left free but unable to walk away exactly . That was a lot of years ago and nothing was ever heard about that .
Really like that type of justice better than most any judicial system , but those people were lucky , no sort of law comeback eventuated from dealing out that sort of enforcement . Each to his own I guess when it comes down to protecting one's family and life investments .
Sounds like the justice applied where I come from. It can get pretty wild and sometimes the thieves are dead by the time the crooked cops arrive.

This bike is insanity.... Its almost like holding onto a missile.. I haven't even gotten into the AMS to adjust ramp rate or anything yet.... it seems to be the smoothest and happiest above 7 grand.... smooooth and brutally fast like an electric motor/missle combination... the autoshift works well... the swingarm and tire work well together... never broke traction... the bike simply WORKS.... still on setting 1 270ish......
Sounds like ya got 'the Beast' by the horns there mate!
Ok, you need to get over to Cleveland to go up against the "Cleveland Fast Boys".
It's all BMW S1000RR's and H2 Kumansukme's, Dooclattery 1299s and Specialeeees and R1s... you'll clean them up, and I wanna see the vid of that.
Have you seen 650ib's web page/vlogs? Those guys think they're king of the hill, with their smackdowns and high speed antics... go get 'em Ali lol :race:

Back