RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Well Ali, some look at a rim and see good, some see bad. Truth is rims are mirrors, and what you see in them is your reflection...… I don't care who you are that there was funny!

Hope you get those rim woes ironed out quick. Be careful man that bike is massive. Maybe wait for new rims before you rip it?

Congratulations man.
thanks.... but really its powerhouse that deserves the credit.... without him... this isn't possible... many places claim they can work on a bike of this caliber.. but then... the unanswered phone calls.... the referalls... more unreturned phone calls.... there was waaaaaaaaaaaaay tooo many electrical components installed by another shop (because frank wouldn't stack the bike with unnecessary crap.).... anyhow... frank removed all the crap from the bike and then got to rewiring..... ALOT of rewiring...... but it came out running perfectly... the tune in the bike is AMAZING.... and the install of the WEGO3 datalogger/wideband is flawless... intercooler light installed... removed HID headlights.. installed led ones... removed gIpro.. frank spent 8 hours sorting out the wiring up front and remounting all my switches.... and it all came together and runs perfect......

This is such a dic& tease. Wanted to see the video and nothing.....lol Congrats man. Glad you got her home. Can't wait to hear this thing rip.

You remind me of member “blancabusaless” with your carrozzeria customer service issues. He was not very impressed with their CS either.

well.... I'm back.... put 60 miles on it.... up and down route 9.... stopped at 4 different places..... started up perfectly each time.... then on to route 84 highway.... position 1 270 hp...... I COMPLETELY underestimated what that would feel like... jesus.... it makes a stock busa feel like a moped.... very very fast.... and the longer I hold the throttle on the peg.. the more and more the bike seems to like it.... smooth power all the way.... and the BOV is something else.... its heard above the sound of the motor.... its crazy..... I put it in position 2.... 350 hp..... BUT..... that's above my pay grade right now..... I just don't know the bike well enough yet.... it feels like its gonna get downright wild in position2.... PLUS... in position 2... U HAVE TO BE READY...... It feels like its gonna pull me off it.... above 6 grand in position 2... I NOW SEE why the airshifter is a really good idea.... the tach needle is simply out of control..... it would be impossible for me to TIME IT and clutch it.. at least for me.... plus the front wheel is a little off the ground I think.... and AT WHAT POINT might this thing try a moonshot.. I dunno.... again.. I tried it once..... punked out early... the boost hits smooth but like a cinder block is between ure shoulders .... plus I have concerns about that front tire/rim....... simply crazy........ I didn't even try position 3 400 hp.............

Alright! What ended up being the hang up(s) with the bike?
the boost/fueling issues were sorted shorty after I bought it... (LOTS of electrical components removed/stator and regulator replaced..... lots of rewiring................) Then my hid headlight quit working end of march.... so I sent it back to powerhouse for a few upgrades/changes and to install new headlights..... datalogger/wideband... intercooler light/new lithium battery installed.... and to clean up wiring up front and remount and organize switches..... end result.... runs perfect and everything works........

If that was mine I would be in jail in about a week, I’m short on self control in street race situations. Good on ya.
well... another issue is.... I don't wanna smash it up already.... like I said.. bike is almost 100 percent street.... and its gonna come out at 2am and be parked at the spot locally where all the street stuff happens on the weekends.... I don't even know if ill get many races off.... the bike is imposing..... I cant call it a sleeper.... but I enjoy it..... I always wanted one.

It should run for (your) enjoyment. Keep that in mind as you explore the new found power. Spot em a few lengths, hell, spot em a gear or two!:cool: Then...show em your tail light.:race: You (do) have a nice looking tail light don’t you?
It’s important.:D

im enjoying it man.. I took it out again.... went to the spot.... lotsa nice cars.. 3 GTRs... but they looked and sounded like show cars.. complete with the underground lights... couple of busas.... 2 vettes.... had some good conversation.... place is PACKED on a Wednesday.... unreal...... it was 85 degrees out today.... bike never got hot... I even kept stopping places... started right up.... lol.. its got a 720CCA battery now AND 12.3 Ah... so it cranks over fast.... completely streetable.... I had my doubts about that..... but I wasn't lied to.. its 100 percent streetable.... lots of red lights up and down route 9.... that gen2 clutch works amazing..... I'm impressed.

Well Ali, some look at a rim and see good, some see bad. Truth is rims are mirrors, and what you see in them is your reflection...… I don't care who you are that there was funny!

Hope you get those rim woes ironed out quick. Be careful man that bike is massive. Maybe wait for new rims before you rip it?
that is hilarious.... ure right... I'm seeing my JUNK reflection... its all my negative energy.ROFL

Hey Bud, can you put up some decent pics of your weapon (the Busa that is)
yeah, some detailed pics of the dash/switch layout etc, really keen to see it!
Ya just dont see bikes like yours here in little NZ, probably only a handful of Busas in regular use here tbh.

Back