Rayabusa Memorial Ride

Do you have a round about time? Me and my brother plan on being there on Saturday. Just want to make sure I leave here early enough so I don't miss it.

Looks like we will need to do some formal planning for this. I'm sti working out the photo shoot details. My thoughts from previous Bashes is the photo shoot will be from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM at the Fontana Dam. We should give everyone an our to get to the CRoT and get some lunch, so 12:30ish for the ride. It will be a slow roll through the dragon to the pull off on the left side of 129 on the north side.

Last edited:
Looks like we will need to do some formal planning for this. I'm sti working out the photo shoot details. My thoughts from previous Bashes is the photo shoot will be from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM at the Fontana Dam. We should give everyone an our to get to the CRoT and get some lunch, so 12:30ish for the ride. It will be a slow roll through the dragon to the pull off on the left side of 129 on the north side.

I'm sure whatever you work out will be great. Thank you for setting this up. :thumbsup:

If anyone is gonna make it a success, it's you Dennis. thanks for doing it. BTW if you need any help just let me know

I am looking forward to this ride. And being able to....as a group....pay our respects to a pillar in the motorcycle community and a very special member of the .org.

Don't know if it would be possible at this point, but maybe we could all get shirts like what was done for Vman at the spring bash.

Just let me know if you need some sort of help in this, Dennis.

Can we dedicate a single thread for memorial ride pictures? I'm going to be collecting them again in a few days for another project. Funeral ride pictures would also be nice. Only picture that Don would approve of. :beerchug:

Any more word on the t-shirts?

We could always paypal some funds and then just get the shirts there.

Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back