raising the handlebars

AES

Registered
hi guys,
im looking into doing some light modifications to my new 06.

1) first i would like to find an exhaust that sounds deep and rumbly. i would like more power on the midrange like for passing cars and stuff

2) looking for a kit that raises the handlebars maybean inch or two.

if anyone could help me with stuff id appreciate it, i feel like ray charles looking for needle in a haystack. (still kinda new)

hi and welcome. got any pics
we have a saying [will help for pics]
beerchug.gif

just playin.

far as exhaust you can do a stock can mod, where ya drill out the rear of the can, sounds much better than stock. new cans i use 2 brothers its deep sound.

for raising the bars, easyest way is reapers risers 3/4" - 1 1/4" you can keep stock lines any higher you should change the brake line on the front.

the othe way looking for info is use the search button. good luck

Helibars are a good choice for raising your bars....

http://www.helibars.com/

Reaper Risers are a cheaper way to go and along with these you can also use them to lower the front end of your bike without buying a new upper triple clamp...

reaper risers

I have helibars and absolutely love them. I had 1 1/4" reaper risers installed but after installing them I lowered the front end so there wasn't much of a "rise" to the handlebars. I have read you can install the 3/4" risers and use the helibars if you are looking to lessen the gap between the front nose and the front fender.

Josh

Back