Raised handlebars

Photos
DSC_5038.JPG

DSC_5039.JPG

DSC_5040.JPG

DSC_5041.JPG

DSC_5042.JPG

DSC_5044.JPG

hello all, just joined the forum so I thought I would share my latest modification.

I have had my Hayabusa two years but just couldn't enjoy the bike because of the riding position... I am 54 years old and have had two slipped discs, broken all my fingers and thumbs and wrists.... But I love the bike and No other bike will do.

I tried a genmar with helibars and it was much better but still very painful especially on my neck.

So I fitted a new yoke plus 3 1/2 inch risers plus renthal high bars and wow what a difference... I'm going touring Scotland in a few weeks and really looking forward to it.
Here's a few picturesView attachment 1580801
View attachment 1580802View attachment 1580803View attachment 1580804
excuse the Kawasaki keyring I know it's disgraceful lol.

hello all, just joined the forum so I thought I would share my latest modification.

I have had my Hayabusa two years but just couldn't enjoy the bike because of the riding position... I am 54 years old and have had two slipped discs, broken all my fingers and thumbs and wrists.... But I love the bike and No other bike will do.

I tried a genmar with helibars and it was much better but still very painful especially on my neck.

So I fitted a new yoke plus 3 1/2 inch risers plus renthal high bars and wow what a difference... I'm going touring Scotland in a few weeks and really looking forward to it.
Here's a few picturesView attachment 1580801
View attachment 1580802View attachment 1580803View attachment 1580804
excuse the Kawasaki keyring I know it's disgraceful lol.
Hi how much were the partsu used and did uhave to get longer cables and extend wiring?

Back