RAIN SUX

G

Sun came out, I went diving into my Vanson 1 piece, yeah baby gonna ride THEN I hear more thunder. FUGG THE DROUGHT!!! I DONT CARE!

sorry, venting...sick of sitting and looking at her---poor girl. Daddy wont take her out in the rain, not on these greasyass 'lanta roads.

i am in the northeast. and i second the notion.......... fuggggin rain sukkkkkssssss
geeze how long is this shitte going to go on for?

every freaking damn day for the last week here, getting DAMN old. I got caught yesterday, sat an hour under a freaking bridge.

you boys don't know what rain is.

here in Uk, if it isn't raining we must be indoors

Busa loves rain, just steady on the right hand !!!!

Nuts ;)

i am on long island. near port jefferson ferry. Saturday and Sunday are big bike days there. if its not rainin'. where in ct are you?

Middletown, just south of Hartford. I have a black busa, only one around from what I can see. There is a bar here on the CT. River that attract biker trash like me, that is the only other place I have ever seen another buse in CT.

HA FUKKIN HA I'm SOAKED GOT CAUGHT AGAIN. LUCKY I WAS ONLY A MILE FROM THE HOUSE.

Wet Nuts?

heehee!!!

Rain, Rain. WHat the F--- is that. Havent seen any of that here for what seems like all year and some of last year. would not know it if it hit me in the face.

Rain rules.

Storm on the horizon? I'm rainsuited and headed there. Throw in lightning and hail? Yes, please.

My best ride was finding a mini-twister on two-laner with marsh on each side. First marble size hail, and I'm leaning 45 degrees left to go straight, the cabbage palms are leaning 45 degrees the other way. I 'm half-watching the one foot tall mud geysers off the road (hail-hits), look up just in time to see the cabbage palms 100 yards in front, leaning 45 degrees the other way!

Pret-ty cool.

For the past week, I go to work nice and sunny. Visions of taking the long way home along some open straights dance in my head. 30-15 mins before quiting time...rubbles in the distance, by the time I leave work it's either raining or starts on my trip home. The 'Bus handles it with ease especially considering the down pours I get caught in, but damn, I want to break it out a little you know maybe 140-150, I'm not looking for the max.

Thanks guys....the Joker has vented....

VA Beach

Rain or no rain there is so much humidity here to be able to tell the difference, butt just sittin here watching more of the stuff fall is depressing. Red wants to run. Too damn hot for the track now too. Come on fall (yeah right) only two seasons here hot and hotter. Then there are the HUGH june bugs. Mini 747's. You can see them commin but it's too (POW) late to lean. SHT. Maybe there is something to be said for seatbelts, the last one nearly took me off the seat.

I finally got a chance to roll my Busa out,
put on my gear and went for a ride after three days of sh*t weather. Ms Busa was very
happy to be outside for a fourty mile run,
wearing her new Michilen shoues. A few cars
were in the way but quickly taken care of as
always. 140mph is a nice way to finish off
a long day at work.

Damn Richard after seeing your profile I'm surprised you dont see a twister every day down there. I lived in Sarasota 3 yrs., spectacular Tstorms daily in summer, huh?

Nice to now we all love the dry stuff, but here in the uk as numbnuts will vouch it does piss on a bit so what we do is make the most of it. Now is the time to find out when Horny Rhino spits out the traction dummy. I actually now like riding in rain....I know but hey - hear me out, when was the last time you had your rhino spinning in fourth (no bullshit please we are british!). I cut my teeth bouncing a Gennie thou off the limiter in top in the rain on those boring rides home from work. And lets face it, we all like to get close up and personal with our babies so what better excuse than - 'sorry darling I would love to watch 'Shaving Ryan's Privates with you but the bike needs a good drying off after that downpour i got caught in on that Three Hour drive home from work, you know how I worry about resale values!'

Yeah okay the last bit is bull, like you would ever sell her

and besides, when the rael rain hits there is no better place to be than in the arms of your loved one with a towel in yer hand!

Your steeley eyed missile man

You guys should all move to Southern California.

Rain? What's that????

And for Nuts & DMouse, imagine Spain without the rain(& machismo) and you're not far off.

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited 02 August 2000).]

Back