R-77 vs TRC exhaust

Busa365

Registered
I am asking you Busa Gods to help a noob out. I just got my 2008 busa and I am looking to swap out the exhaust. Can any of you Gods tell me the difference between these 2 exhaust. Thanks:please::bowdown:

Pm GPW! He has a special on the r-77 exhaust and maybe able to better answer your ? on the differences.

I do have the r-77 full system and enjoy the sound and power from it!

How much power can you get with the R-77 slip on. Also, you can only get one pipe with the full system for the R-77 right? I think I want to keep the dual

Frederick, MD...the bike makes 175 HP stock...with a good set of slip-ons 3-5 and save a few pounds and make a little less rumble. Would love to do a before after test with your slip-ons. Frederick, MD.

I have the TRC full system on mine. The sound is great. They both use the same header pipe the only difference is the cans. If you are talking about loosing weight, the stock header pipes weights 15lbs and the cans are around 14lbs each. You will tell a small increase with the slip-ons, but can tell a BIG difference with the full system. If you look on the Yosh website, they say there was an 8 hp gain with the TRC, no dyno sheet on the R77, but I would guess it to be round the same gain. And the full system weights about 10.5 lbs vs 44lbs. I paid $784.00 on morepoweracing.com for the TRC system and $274 for the PCIII. Both come with free shipping.

Back