Yoshimura Exhaust,trc,trs,rs,rs-3c

Big D's Busa

Registered
Hey guys bout to buy me some new exhaust but I wanted to get your opion first. Im gonna stick with yosh slipon. I like the rs3,trc,trs,rs-3c, My question is which one out of all those are gonna be the loudest. I know some of those have removable inserts. I have heard alot on here that the r-77 is a little on the quit side. All help means alot thanks:)

Yosh makes a great product, so you're not making a bad choice going w/ any of those systems. In the end...it boils down to personal choice and most likely you will make your decision based on appearance.

Plenty of board sponsors here can get any of those for you. Post up pics once you receive your choice. :thumbsup:

Well I have heard some where louder than others? And everyone tells me to make sure to get the race baffle in them. I have watched tons of utube videos and they kinda sounds stock like maybe the trs and r77. One of my buddies said trc sounds great on a busa? lol who knows

r-77 is a little quiet until you redline, then it sounds awesome, just sold my full r-77 exhaust and got a brocks alien head.

r-22 are nice not to load not to qiet after 7k rpms, i used those on my 07 and the baffles removed made a difference, good luck on your pick

r-22 is probably the loudest, then the trc-d, and the R-77 is the quietest! From what a vender told me! I have the r-77 full system and it is quieter the my 02 gsxr 1k with akrapovic fill SS system and my 09 gsxr 1k M4 full sysytem!

TRS is pretty nice. I leave for work pretty early and nobody has said anything yet. I do not have the inserts in place. They are carbon and look great!

I like my yosh
IMG_3154.jpg
[/IMG]

Back