Question for you high speed maniacs

i think the car you are talking about is this one
http://www.turboimports.com/darstrunhkst.html

but as i was saying in another post a modded skyline ran a 0-200mph time of 13.57 secs i think its a world record for a road car but also, just saying something about the mclaren f1 most of the 0-60 0-100 0-200 and top speed runs was doen with a prototype that had messed up fuel injection and also less power than the road car and that hit 241mph but i dont think many other people have tryed to get there f1's up past that speed. respect due to the busa as it can run with this car stock never mind turbo busas. but it would be a different matter on the curves
smile.gif
. another thing i think that new buggatti veyron does 0-200 in about 13 secs stock and it also can top 250mph.

Just FYI,  At Maxton, NC on the 1 mile course, it takes me 9 seconds for the 1st. quarter mile and another 9-10 seconds to complete the last 3/4 of a mile.  I go thru the traps at 215mph.  So around 18-19 seconds to get up to 215mph or 346kph.  Thats with a 1397CC High compression motor on a 75hp shot of Nitrous.

Guy

<!--EDIT|2fast4u2c
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075757725 -->

Also remember that while a Busa is just about the quickest thing on the road in stock form, you drop $80k into a freaking chevette and it will prolly stomp a stock busa.

The Busa is wicked quick and will own just about anything out there, including that silly bitch in his 800hp Toyota, from a dead stop.  Once rolling though, the superior Aerodynamics and absolute HP of some of these extreme cars overcomes the power to weight ratio advantage of the Busa.  Thats why you get a lot of supercars F1, Ferrari Enzo, the Diablo, or a Ruf Porsche with significantly higher top speeds, but the Busa will still own these guys up to prolly 150-160 before they start moving past.

BUT!!!  Gimmie the $1million for Mclaren, or an Enzo and I can build a Busa that would make these things look enemic...  Oh and a Whoop Ass $500K house, about $200k for investments, and prolly another $200k for spending cash.  

Point is, spending $80 or so grand on a freakin Toyota so you can brag about beating a $10k bike?
rock.gif
 Thats pretty damn silly...

But it has to make me smile in a way, knowing that the Busa is such a high value target... Pretty funny...

Back