Question about Brock exhaust

Loving my Brocks .... decide for yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback.. I really like the way Brock looks but I want to draw to much attention to myself. The louder the bike it seems everyone assumes you are speeding...

When and if you want to sell your Yosh, just let me know...:laugh:

:brave:

Thanks comes up..page cant be dispalyed

maybe ill wait and try from home

Must be ur puter is gay and doesnt wanna see the hot chicks on the site :rofl::poke::rofl: Works for me and my puter, funny thing is my puter opens it faster than any other website.

I love my Brocks set up, but i don't have the AH, i went with the dual CT's. The sound is a bit deeper and richer than my buddy's yosh set up on his '05, and not quite as loud, certainly not as loud as the AH. Borck's service is great, and the performance is even better.

Exhaust 045.jpg

Nice choice. I've heard these pipes at idle, cruising, and at full song. They sound really nice :drooling3: :beerchug:

I love my Brocks set up, but i don't have the AH, i went with the dual CT's. The sound is a bit deeper and richer than my buddy's yosh set up on his '05, and not quite as loud, certainly not as loud as the AH. Borck's service is great, and the performance is even better.

I have the brocks AH on my 08 and would not change it for anything except for maybe the sidewinder.
Posted via Mobile Device

The AH in black is awesome. The short megs are sweet too, and reported here bt Brock make a little more power.

Jefro. like the little accents you did on your axle plate..is it painted or powder coated? Also, how do you like your brake rotors..any loss of stopping power in this configuration? 2hip

Jefro. like the little accents you did on your axle plate..is it painted or powder coated? Also, how do you like your brake rotors..any loss of stopping power in this configuration? 2hip

The axle blocks are anodized and sold thru the Suzuki accessory catalogue. Love the Revolution Rotors-considerable less effort required and alot lighter(each front rotor is 1 pound 2ounces lighter than stock).

Back