Holy lightweight exhaust Brock-Man

rotts4u

Registered
Today my new 2008 spec Brock exhaust showed up and of course the first thing I did was slap it on the scale. After weighing the stocker a few days ago at nearly 50 lbs I was excited to see what the new one weighs.

Mine is 100% ceramic coated in black so I assume that add a few ounces or so ( have no idea really) but anyway mine now weighs 11.75lbs. That means I jsut saved over 35lbs on the exhaust alone.

I dont have time to get it mounted tonight and photographed but I will do that soon. Also in the box was my new Ohlins rear adjustable shock with adjustable remote.

Nice stuff Brock-Man

Of course I am talking about Brocks Performance for those of you that didnt get my Brock-man (Bat-man)jokes.

More info later.

Don

Bat-man was a crime fighter.....
guns.gif

Today my new 2008 spec Brock exhaust showed up and of course the first thing I did was slap it on the scale. After weighing the stocker a few days ago at nearly 50 lbs I was excited to see what the new one weighs.

Mine is 100% ceramic coated in black so I assume that add a few ounces or so ( have no idea really) but anyway mine now weighs 11.75lbs. That means I jsut saved over 35lbs on the exhaust alone.

I dont have time to get it mounted tonight and photographed but I will do that soon. Also in the box was my new Ohlins rear adjustable shock with adjustable remote.

Nice stuff Brock-Man

Of course I am talking about Brocks Performance for those of you that didnt get my Brock-man (Bat-man)jokes.

More info later.

Don
which exhaust system did you go with the Alien Head?
rock.gif

I got the Street Megaphone and then had it ceramic coated black to match the frame. I think the alien head is even lighter than this one yes?

Don

Sorry no pics yet. The bike is stripped down so far pics woud look horible. No bodywork, no wheels,, no forks etc.

I will post pics once I get everything back together and repainted etc etc

Sorry

don

Back