putting speakers in a hayabusa?

simply put.... sick setup's how long is the usage from the battery at idle? i know hte batt doesnt charge till bout 4500 rpm, so im curious on batt life.

I think your system is the s@#$!! Now lets see whats under the hump!!
biggrin.gif

wow, thanks for the great info guys, This is going to really help me out, now i can crank up some tunes and just cruise when i don't feel like taking it too fast.

Okay, enough already! Post a dayum tutorial and be done with it. This feeling I'm having sucks! Some folks refer to it as "envy" ...
drooling3.gif

I can see it now, Rhythm shows up on his Busa with a couple 12inch subs mounted to a backpack he's wearing. LOL

Just messin with you Rhythm.:D

There is nothing wrong with putting speakers in your Busa...frankly id rather have a good majority of Busa owners just chilling on the strip , parked rather then out riding out of their limits.

Hell, speakers on your Busa? Go full tilt! Add hard side bags, Givi top box, and a nice set of ape hangers! That should help finish it off nicely and make the Goldwing'ers green with envy!
biggrin.gif

Whoa... I see you're from Cal-e-fornia (as the Gover-nator sez). No helmet law! For tunes I was going to suggest a tank bag with XM or iPOD and headset in the helmet. Nope, that doesn't work without a helmet. Nevermind - put the speakers in.

Don't worry Thinker! I was thinkin' of ya!
smile.gif
Just didn't see this post till now.

Thinker62 Posted on Sep. 02 2005,15:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poke.gif
Sorry I couldnt have been of any help to you on your orignal or upgraded sound system, G.

laugh.gif
LQQks like theres alot no luv going around.  
laugh.gif
Man you are always helpful, and everybody knows you are the man, but don't leave ole G out of the equation.......You know a lot mre than me, so as much as I try, its not completely a two-way street......just looking for a lil validation for the couple concepts I do manage to contribute.

But of course Rythm is the ultimate expert. In fact, I was trying to reach you over the last couple of weeks but I think I was using an old e-mail address. It was Set......... JD, Daniel and I have been trying to figure out how to make my 2-battery system work the way I want it to.

Anyway perhaps we will eventually get together and compare notes.

laugh.gif

Back