stereo speaker install thread about a year ago?

SignalChimp

Registered
Probably at least a year ago someone posted a step by step very detailed thread with great pics on stereo install.There was i belive 2 speakers in the front inners and i think even a hump mounted speaker.I have searched with no luck at all.Someone at bike night was wondering if anyone has ever installed such a system on a busa and this poped in my head.If anyone can recall where i might look to find the thread that would be great.Thanks in advance.

keith

Thinker and myself are the only two Rydaz that have installed custom stereo systems on our Busaz ! I was the individual that had posted photos of what I have done but shortly after I deleted the thread.

I have no plans on going into detail on whats all involed in my system but I can say that this Mutha bumps fo sure and have recieved many of compliments on the sound quality and stealth appearnce.

I'm not the type of person to throw shiat together and call it a day and say hey lQQk what I got. The only visible part is the front speakers,  no celebrity throw together crap here, nothing but the real deal from a real Playa.

Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113788128 -->

Rhythm2.jpg

It was a great write up from what i remember.Could you maybe pm me just what you used for an audio soruce and what speakers were used? Thanks.

keith

Thanks for the kind words but I'm going to keep this one on the down lo for now til I make a few over the road appearences with it.
Hopefully the select few that I've shared what I have done with my system will keep their lips sealed but like always someone is going to drop the ball and try to steal my thunda. Thats all good though, this will just make me produce an even betta setup.

Not to knock you or anything, but if you are so proud of your install, why not help other people out too? Im into car stereo and custom installs, never done one on a bike but im always willing to help people out and show them new things. This board is here to talk to and help others, not to show pics of mods and refuse to tell anyone how you did them.
soapbox.gif

Tru dat,Playa ! Since your a  
newbie.gif
here you obvisously you dont know me or how much I have contributed to this site and its members and have fun doing so.

Like I said before I'm going to keep this project on the down lo for now til I have all the bugs worked out and shown it a few times.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113789471 -->

yeppers....listen to the man.

Rythm-Nator is good people....always willing to help a brotha out. Man works hard for his show...mebbe many people don't know it, but the guy does his shat on his own. As soon as he's comfortable with it, he steps into the limelight....and is more than willing to lend a helping hand. He's old school....one of the OG's...he'll hook ya up, ya just gotta be patient.

Not tryin to slam or flame any one of ya, just callin it like I see it. He's got some trick shid to share....we just gotta be patient and wait for it. Trust me....it'll be worth it. Cool cat with lots of original set-ups....from polished stock cans to LED works to coming up with his own powder-coating rig.

Just FWIW....no harm intended or meant.
cool.gif
Only thing intended is mad props for my boy...

Thanks for show'n some luv Pacman !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113824126 -->

I am the second person that I know who installed a stereo on their bike. Rythm is the 3rd. The frist was a frind in
Chicago who has been doing it for about 10 years...including an FJ 1200, Katana 1100, R1 and now his Busa. That is how I got started on mine, and to tell you the truth, he swore me to secrecy. I only talked about it because I felt that I owed it to the board for all the good stuff I had learned. But anyway, i made several key improvements to his design and now my bike is legendary in the Pac NW. I owe some of my past and future improvements to Rythm. His knowledge base was a lot higher than mine when he started his project. And even I don't have all the details of what he has done. I ain't mad at you Ty. Do yo thang! My personal policy is not to talk about or show mods, till I am ready to debut them and share details.

My system is extremely loud, clear and has plenty of base. If you do a search for my name, you will find details and pictures. The amp will be a big challenge for you. Finding one that fits is the issue. The discontinued mine, so I can't help you out. Battery power is the other problem. I am not totally satisfied with my stock battery, so I am looking to improve it. The source of my music is an IPOD. The speakers are Infinitys (waterproof).

So do a search. It will get you started. This is not going to be a slam dunk, straight forward mod. Even with the info, you are going to have to put some thought into it, and do things like cut big holes in your inners....not for the faint of heart.

G:;):

Not to knock you or anything, but if you are so proud of your install, why not help other people out too?  Im into car stereo and custom installs, never done one on a bike but im always willing to help people out and show them new things.  This board is here to talk to and help others, not to show pics of mods and refuse to tell anyone how you did them.  
soapbox.gif
bowdown.gif

super.gif

/////////

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113869627 -->

Thanks for the propz,G but honestly you already had the answers to all of your question, I just signed off on them.

Whats the status on that project we talk'd about two weeks ago ?

Also tell my boy Daniel (GC) I said wuzzz up.

Holla
Ty

Thanks for the propz,G but honestly you already had the answers to all of your question, I just signed off on them.

Whats the status on that project we talk'd about two weeks ago ?

Also tell my boy Daniel (GC) I said wuzzz up.

Holla
Ty
Breaking the code, I went to R for advice on battery selection. I had excellent performance from my battery the first year I went to the 200 watt amp and sub, but lately I have been having some problems. We I get some loose change I will be upgrading my battery. But it will take a minute. Lots going on right now.

Golden Child will be at Laguna, but I don't think you are going to make it are you?

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113887825 -->

Golden Child will be at Laguna, but I don't think you are going to make it are you? [/QUOTE]

No Laguna for me this year,G. I thought you were coming out to the Meet N Greet in Colorado ?

I am trying. Don't count me out yet. Where is that thread on the Colorado trip? What is the latest? And are you still visiting the Bay area at some point?

I am trying. Don't count me out yet. Where is that thread on the Colorado trip? What is the latest? And are you still visiting the Bay area at some point?
[/QUOTE]

No bay trip this time around ,G. Instead I decided to head on up to Montana and then back down to SD on my way back home. You still got my number ?

Back