Best GPS app for IPhone?

I Love My Wife

Registered
Just like it says what is the best gps app to get? Whether it's free or a paid app, just looking for one that works well and talks to me. I have Thumper brand helmet speakers I can put in the helmet to hear the directions.

Thanks in advance, and no I'm not jailbroke.

AT&T thru iPhone has a turn by turn voice guided navigation which is like $9.99.
I got an email from AT&T a while back about it. Supposed to be the best one for it.

For free, none that I've found are voice. My wife's droid has a voice GPS.

Google maps does just fine without voice. As long as I can see the map I'm good.

What did we do in the old days without GPS? We learned how to READ A MAP :)

For free, none that I've found are voice. My wife's droid has a voice GPS.

Google maps does just fine without voice. As long as I can see the map I'm good.

What did we do in the old days without GPS? We learned how to READ A MAP :)

I can read a map just fine.... but not while riding. ::11

Rocket's still looking at the moss on the side of the tree to tell which way is North :)
It is, after all, West Verginee :laugh:

Mapquest has one for the iphone and it is (was) free about a week or so ago. I downloaded the app and it seems to work fine so far. It does have voice prompt which is what I wanted also. :thumbsup:

I have the Magellan App. It is pricey but it works well and it you buy the Magellan Cradle it will turn the phone ito a a true GPS versus triangulating.

I'm a big fan of Navigon... I bought it about a year ago and at the time, all the reviews seemed to favor it to the others.

Agreed, the Motion X is by far the best. I've used it for 1.5 years now and LOVE it. Works every time.

Motion X is great for 0.99 starter but then you have to pay additional rates that are very reasonable imho. I love the app its very good.

Back