Put your favorite funny pictures here.

Ummmm lets all notice that there are a few post missing today, I got a few complaints, please keep the post clean.

Sorry 'bout that captain...after looking around some other threads today, I realized that some of mine weren't appropriate for this site...didn't know how to delete pics in a thread though...figured if they were deemed inappropriate, a "higher power" would take care of it!
biggrin.gif

Won't happen again (slapping my hand now!)

Sorry 'bout that captain...after looking around some other threads today, I realized that some of mine weren't appropriate for this site...didn't know how to delete pics in a thread though...figured if they were deemed inappropriate, a "higher power" would take care of it!  
biggrin.gif

OH Oh OH Your BUSTED!!!!!

Didn't anyone mention to you that the Captain runs a pretty Tight and conservative ship? Jeez cannot take you anywhere!
laugh.gif

One thing I really dig about this board is that I can surf it safely on a Government Machine without worrying about getting taged for inapropriate material. And it encourages participation from all demographics.

I saw all the posts that were out here, there were a couple I figured the Cap'n would smoke. Don't sweat it though VA, the Captain has laid the smack down on me once or twice and just about everyone else at some point really.

bluegrab.gif

Sorry Captain, I see that some of them were my patriotic posters. I will watch what I post from now on and make sure the F word is not used.

V/R

Paul

Sorry 'bout that captain...after looking around some other threads today, I realized that some of mine weren't appropriate for this site...didn't know how to delete pics in a thread though...figured if they were deemed inappropriate, a "higher power" would take care of it!  :D

OH Oh OH Your BUSTED!!!!!

Didn't anyone mention to you that the Captain runs a pretty Tight and conservative ship?  Jeez cannot take you anywhere! :laugh:

One thing I really dig about this board is that I can surf it safely on a Government Machine without worrying about getting taged for inapropriate material.  And it encourages participation from all demographics.

I saw all the posts that were out here, there were a couple I figured the Cap'n would smoke.  Don't sweat it though VA, the Captain has laid the smack down on me once or twice and just about everyone else at some point really.  
VERY FUNNY REV!

Okay...I'm somewhat embarrassed, but I'd rather just admit I was wrong than pretend "it wasn't me"...

Glad captain runs a tight ship...that's why I like hanging out around this board...it'll help my argument with my boss down the road when he's questioning why I'm always in the Internet...I can pull up this wholesome, family oriented site and show him all I've learned!

:D

Heh, :laugh:

Yeah, It happens...Now if you want to see something really twisted and sick. I posted this awhile back but it can use a refresh...

Talk about evil and Dangerous. Lookit the way he's sizing you up...Just waiting to strike...

cute.jpg

Mephistopheles, as I was reading thru the posts and thinking that I wished I had gotten on before VaBusa's infamous pics got booted, I came on that last pic and could not help but laugh.

Tony:D :laugh: :D :laugh:

Back