Put your favorite funny pictures here.

Look out the canadians are coming
SHOCKED.gif
guns.gif

boat_canada.jpg

I'm gonna die for this one... 2:00am at Walgreens we stopped cause it was like 40 out and we had 35-40 miles to go.and our average speed was 90 MPH..

Mike_D_037.jpg

(DNGrumpy @ Mar. 06 2007,10:36) I'm gonna die for this one...  2:00am at Walgreens we stopped cause it was like 40 out and we had 35-40 miles to go.and our average speed was 90 MPH..
What's with the flower?
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 06 2007,10:57)
(DNGrumpy @ Mar. 06 2007,10:36) I'm gonna die for this one...  2:00am at Walgreens we stopped cause it was like 40 out and we had 35-40 miles to go.and our average speed was 90 MPH..
What's with the flower?  
wink.gif
He has been getting crap all week at Daytona about the "pretty" purple flowers on the Dragon Paint scheme from Revolution. The bike draws acrowd at each place we stop and at least one person blurts out "nice flowers".

We were on our way back to Kissimmee from Daytona at 2:00 am and it was freezing out so we stopped at a Walgreens to warm up for a few, use the bathroom etc... He was in the restroom and I spotted the flower in the toy aisle. I tore off the tag and threw it and $10 at the clerk and boogied outside to attach it to the bike. Then went back inside to wait. The look on his face was priceless. I got growled at again, I have been giving him crap since the first comment came out. And putting the pic up will likely end out with my murder after he looses it completely.

(DNGrumpy @ Mar. 07 2007,02:flamethrowing:)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 06 2007,10:57)
What's with the flower?  
wink.gif
He has been getting crap all week at Daytona about the "pretty" purple flowers on the Dragon Paint scheme from Revolution.  The bike draws acrowd at each place we stop and at least one person blurts out "nice flowers".

We were on our way back to Kissimmee from Daytona at 2:00 am and it was freezing out so we stopped at a Walgreens to warm up for a few, use the bathroom etc...  He was in the restroom and I spotted the flower in the toy aisle.  I tore off the tag and threw it and $10 at the clerk and boogied outside to attach it to the bike.  Then went back inside to wait.  The look on his face was priceless.  I got growled at again, I have been giving him crap since the first comment came out.  And putting the pic up will likely end out with my murder after he looses it completely.
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Back