Put your favorite funny pictures here.

Cute

choice_email.jpg

Some from Rev, This first one is especially poignant for me...Being a corporate artist...selling my soul and all of that...

adadman.gif

Some others...Most of these were from Adbusters.com. They encourage taking an active stance against big corporations telling the people what is and isn't cool and America's addiction and blind following of "Lifestyle" advertising and MTv type image selling...
Little things like believing the labels on your clothes make you a better person. Basically trying to open peoples eyes to the fact that the LV bag your carrying doesn't mean bobo...
Stop chasing money, or status symbols and chase some happiness, or culture instead. Try thinking for ourselves, that sort of thing. Or at least that is what they told me to say..
tounge.gif

Pretensionhighway.jpg

I knew I'd seen those somewhere before.. still funny even if I'm wearin' my nikes right now!

I knew I'd seen those somewhere before.. still funny even if I'm wearin' my nikes right now!
Yeah Bro, Me too...I am wearing Lugz, A Calvin Klein Undershirt, Izod Drawers, and a Movado that costs more than my first Car.  

Yep, I'm just as guilty of being a consumer as any American.  I like to think that the difference is I don't shop labels.  I do not buy Ck undershirts because they say CK, it's because they are soft and light weight. The Lugz because they were black and had a buckle, the watch... cause I am a chimp for pretty watches, the Drawers cause cheap drawers chafe. Hey, I get them at Sams Club.
1zhelp.gif

Besides, I think like most males we are simply attracted to bright sparkley objects, like glitter on a stripper...Cannot help ourselves....
smile.gif

Back