Put my ad in cycle trader...

I know exactly what your saying you have your priorities right, a bike is something that is nice to have but not something you need like food and housing. I hope all turns out well for you and I'm sure it won't be long before your back on 2 again (hopefully a busa not one of those damn 1000's)
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097474484 -->

I know exactly what your saying you have your priorities right, a bike is something that is nice to have but not something you need like food and housing. I hope all turns out well for you and I'm sure it won't be long before your back on 2 again (hopefully a busa not one of those damn 1000's)
laugh.gif
Yeah, I think I'm doin' the right thing. Sucks, but sometimes lifes does suck ass. I dug the hole and I'm diggin' my way out. There's somethin' to be said for that I guess...

As for what I'll get, all I can say is that the model # will have an R in it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So...is it a done deal BT?
sad.gif

Sad...but, you'll be back on two again soon enough...just imagine all the pics you'll need to take to catch up to where you left off with Da Train!
biggrin.gif

so did the guy in Jax buy it? I bet I know him
He called this AM and said he's got the money in hand. He's comin' up Thursday, gettin' a motel for the night and ridin' it back Friday. I'd tell ya his name but I wouldn't want to violate his privacy. If you see Da' Train rollin' around Jax, snap me a pic.
wink.gif

So...is it a done deal BT?
sad.gif

Sad...but, you'll be back on two again soon enough...just imagine all the pics you'll need to take to catch up to where you left off with Da Train!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, looks like it's a done deal. See the above reply. I should be busaless by Friday afternoon.

And yeah, it's sad, but you're right. I'll be back on two soon enough. Prolly before I'd have a chance to get in a good ride again anyway no more than I get to ride.
wink.gif

Just hope my pics are allowed here if the replacement ain't a busa.
biggrin.gif
Still not 100% decided on what it'll be... Another busa is definitely in the runnin' though.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097592094 -->

biggrin.gif

BT i so enjoy your posts and i have the same color and year as you just not all the extras yet so please stay with us no matter what ya swing your leg over as long as your knees are in the breeze it dosent make a difference to me
Rich

BT i so enjoy your posts and i have the same color and year as you just not all the extras yet so please stay with us no matter what ya swing your leg over as long as your knees are in the breeze it dosent make a difference to me
Rich
Thanks Rich. Yer too kind.
beerchug.gif
I don't plan on goin' anywhere. It'd just be odd hangin' here without a busa. Got too many friends here to leave though, so I may have to just split my time with another forum dedicated to whatever I get.
wink.gif

BT,
No Matter what you end up with, I Hope you stay around!  Your posts are some of the best, not to mention the outstanding pics!  Good luck buddy!

BT,
No Matter what you end up with, I Hope you stay around! Your posts are some of the best, not to mention the outstanding pics! Good luck buddy!
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
See my "narrowed it down" thread and place yer vote on the replacement Train... Actually I don't think either will carry the name Train. I think I'll reserve that for the used busa that I want to get as a second bike when I can afford it.
wink.gif

I'll have to come up with a new name for the litre if I go that route. I've tried to come up with a name for the litre ahead of time but nothin' is clickin'. I guess I'll wait and let 'er whisper her name in my ear when I'm railin' along doin' the break-in miles.
biggrin.gif
I do have one idea if I go with the black R1 but I'll have to see if she approves of it before it's final.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back