put the busa up for sale

its okay to be that guy, the drama queens on here get their panties in a bunch over anything... I see green, alot of fast green

You're jealous of my panties?? I'm sure Vabs'll give you a set, she hands them out now to everyone.. :laugh:

Have you looked at the s1000rr, the new 2013 models are coming in and my dealer is really cutting prices to move the 2012 models.

I can get a 12' motosports edition fully loaded even with heated grips for not much more then a abs unit zx10,

Just a thought

They also have a great warranty with road side assistance all for 3 years

:banghead: Im so tired of hearing about Kawasaki and the ZX-14............ A couple commercials and all of a sudden a Busa is chopped liver?? The Busa was the top dog for over a decade:rulez: It has stood the test of time and been proven time and time again. Its about time somebody else stepped up and gave Suzuki some competition. Everytime I talk to someone and they find out i ride a busa they always say "Man I heard that new ZX-14 is faster............. Yes on paper it may have more HP or be technically more advanced but how many riders out there ride thier street bikes to thier full potential???? The age old saying goes the bike dont make the rider, the rider makes the bike:whistle:

LOL!!! The Busa hasn't been "top dog" since 2006 when the first zx14 came out. Suzuki never recovered from that...even with the gen 2 Busa. Pure Busa Hype has kept it going all these years but like it or not, the hype ain't gonna cut it anymore for most people.

hmmm . with the average median household income here being 75k compared to the average american being 46k and the american dollar being $1.01 Canadian that would explain why why americans in border towns are whining again about Canadians coming over and buying everything. Pushing for american only hours at costco.. these fools don't realize how many people would be unemployed if it wasnt for us. So going by a higher exchange rate and things being cheaper in the states, if you give me $25.00 I will take that white elephant off your hands:poke:

Facebook page calls for American-only hours at U.S. Costco - British Columbia - CBC News
I believe thats about $28,000 american considering our economy, I sell ya mine!!:laugh:

Back