put the busa up for sale

:banghead: Im so tired of hearing about Kawasaki and the ZX-14............ A couple commercials and all of a sudden a Busa is chopped liver?? The Busa was the top dog for over a decade:rulez: It has stood the test of time and been proven time and time again. Its about time somebody else stepped up and gave Suzuki some competition. Everytime I talk to someone and they find out i ride a busa they always say "Man I heard that new ZX-14 is faster............. Yes on paper it may have more HP or be technically more advanced but how many riders out there ride thier street bikes to thier full potential???? The age old saying goes the bike dont make the rider, the rider makes the bike:whistle:

C'mon Graham, you love your Busa and you're perfect for each other. It's not like you're a 6'6" tall Mexican dude. :rofl:

um......

watchin.jpg

I'm looking forward to the new bike, Graham. :thumbsup:

Yes on paper it may have more HP or be technically more advanced but how many riders out there ride thier street bikes to thier full potential???? The age old saying goes the bike dont make the rider, the rider makes the bike:whistle:

I don't want to jump in here and be "that guy", but have you ridden a 14R? It is stronger, faster, higher tech, smoother, and more comfortable. That's all on pavement, not paper. Suzuki has their work cut out for them, and I hope they bring something special in the near future. Until then, the $400 difference between the two bikes at my local dealer makes it a no-brainer. Not trying to change anyone's mind here, but no one should knock it until they have real world experience with it.

I don't want to jump in here and be "that guy", but have you ridden a 14R? It is stronger, faster, higher tech, smoother, and more comfortable. That's all on pavement, not paper. Suzuki has their work cut out for them, and I hope they bring something special in the near future. Until then, the $400 difference between the two bikes at my local dealer makes it a no-brainer. Not trying to change anyone's mind here, but no one should knock it until they have real world experience with it.

DSC_0815.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The 14R is a nice bike! Suzuki has their work cut out for them, but they will do it.

Oh my gosh, Bots, you're right! I totally forgot to put my name on it! :laugh:

its okay to be that guy, the drama queens on here get their panties in a bunch over anything... I see green, alot of fast green

Back