Anyone live in/near Elgin, Illinois ??

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Here we go again ! I have sold my ZX14 and am looking for a 2007 Burgundy Busa. Here is a link to one in Elgin at BBK Motorsports.

2007 SUZUKI Hayabusa for sale in Elgin, IL: Sportbike - CycleTrader.com

Can anyone check out this bike for me ? I am 600 miles from there so cant look at it myself. I spoke with the dealer on the phone and they say its in excellent condition. If its cherry I am going to make an offer and then drive up to get it. Thanks !!

I'm in aurora, about 45 min south. If you PM me an address I can probably swing up there saturday if it's still there, or depending on their hours i can get up one night this week.

If either of you could make it I sure would appreciate it. Their address is:

222 dundee road, phone 866-243-2191 and their hours are 10 to 6 during the week and 10 to 4 Saturday. Thanks !

PM sent Racer. I could go today for you.

Firedog5800 is going to look at the bike for me today so I wont need anyone else to check it out. Thanks to you guys that offered and thanks Firedog !! As usual, the great guys on this site never cease to amaze me !

No problem Street! Good thing about this place, a lotta good people willing to do things for other members.:beerchug:

Heading out in 10 minutes to get pictures and look the bike over. Sure hope it is what you have been looking for brother. If not I will check around a few places I know for you. Just gald I now have something to do today.:whistle:

We just traded for a 2007 red, with only 2K miles on it. I'll get you some picks if you want. Our store is in the Kansas City area.

here are the pics as promised Street.

Hope she is the one you are looking for. Give me a call if you need anything else.
IMG00058-20090331-1145.jpg

IMG00059-20090331-1145.jpg

IMG00061-20090331-1146.jpg

IMG00058-20090331-1145.jpg

IMG00059-20090331-1145.jpg

IMG00061-20090331-1146.jpg

Hope she is the one you are looking for. Give me a call if you need anything else.
QUOTE]

I enjoyed speaking with you Kevin and thanks a million for the info and the pictures. You are a good friend indeed ! If I can reciprocate in any way please contact me !

QUOTE]

I enjoyed speaking with you Kevin and thanks a million for the info and the pictures. You are a good friend indeed ! If I can reciprocate in any way please contact me !

Brother, Like I told you when we talked. It was my pleasure. It gave me a purpose today. The days get long when you have nothing but time on your hands. Any time I can be of assistance to you or anyone else here. I will alwyas make time. That is what family does.
It really was my pleasure.
No thanks or repayment needed. Just knowing that I could help is enough.

Back