purchase i made from boost. my experience with service.

jch364

Registered
Ok. so I ordered a high gain de-restrictor and a shift light from boostbysmith, one of our sponsors. So he says it would be about a week to do for the lights. Well it took a bit longer than that but here is the thing. As soon as he realized it would take a little longer to get the shift light done, he emailed me letting me know that. Then he sent an email wanting to know if i wanted the derestrictor now and he would send the light when it was done.. Im like, dont worry about it. I mean its not like it was a hurry or anything. It is feb in ohio after all. Then he sends me another email telling me that it will all be sent out in a cple of days . and sure enough it showed up in the mail.

I really appreciated the updates he gave me. Let me know what was going on and even offered to send me one and then the other later. Great doing business with a place that stays in contact and lets you know what is going on. Now i just have to find a place to go all out on the top end.:thumbsup: Thanks boost. Great doing business with you. :beerchug:

NICE!

The org has been blessed significantly more than any other forum i have been on, with sponsors who give a damn about their customers..

yup.. Boost by smith is a great person to deal with.. and fast turn around time.. ive ordered a few things and he gets them sent out quick..

I found that communication is what makes or breaks a business. People/customers don't like being left in the dark. A simple Email or call can mean the difference between a one time deal or a loyal customer.

If you knew how much he has on his plate, you would be amazed that he could email you back at all.

Greg is a great guy, and is always willing to help:beerchug:

Back