bad experience with purchasing my exhaust

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
i decided to purchase m4 exhaust for my busa and decided to go with INDYSUPERBIKES to get the product ordered.. the reason i went with them was because they could allow ship to my work rather my home since i am never home and alot of places they have to ship to billing address on you credit card.
i made my order last tuesday and they the sale rep. told me that the product was availabe and since it is in dallas,tx i should get it in few days.. they charged my credit card right away and i asked the guy to email me with confirmation and tracking no.
i waited few days and nothing happened i called friday afternoon late so i could not get a hold of them and they are closed on weekend.
i made the call today and talk to a guy david which i found out he is the manager and asked him why no email sent to me and what is the status of my order??
he was not be able to give me a good answer and not a very pleasant and helpful person..he put me on hold and 5 minutes later on he tells me that the m4 was out of bracket and that is why it took so long!!!!:banghead: then he said it will be shipped today!!!
well after all these happening i did not trust him since so far he has not doing a good job commiunicating with customer via phone or email..
i decided to call m4 directly and talked to a nice ladY and she told me that they are shipping it right now.. i asked her were you out of some parts?? she said no the person from the indy took the order forgot to make the order!!!!:banghead:
folks i can accept mistakes but not lies and bad attitdue..they sure did not forget to charge my credit card!!
anyway.. this might be one time mistake but the way they handle the situation gave me a bad taste of doing business with indyracings..
i should get the product tomorrow and after installation i will take few pix.

what a way to do buisness, so much better to tell the truth than to lie about things, sry for your wait hopefully you will get it and be all smiles

Thats a shame :banghead: Most of the companies that ive ordered parts from for my busa has went above and beyond what I was used to. I thought they were giving me preferential treatment cause I owned a busa :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear. I have dealt w/ IS many years ago and never had an issue. No excuse for poor CS, lying, or being a tool theses days, so many other choices out there. Did you try one of our sponsors here?

Sorry to hear. I have dealt w/ IS many years ago and never had an issue. No excuse for poor CS, lying, or being a tool theses days, so many other choices out there. Did you try one of our sponsors here?

no i did not and probably should have...i have never had problems with any other bike accessories and oem parts places but then again it could have been a one time mistake and it can happen but the no appology and stinking attitude and lying is what it gets me.

It doesn't take many things like this for a company to feel it. I completely agree, mistakes happen and are acceptable, its how the mistakes are dealt with that's shows a companies character.

"we're sorry, the order wasn't submitted in our system, here's a coupon for 10% off your next order and I'm submitting your current order as we speak, I apologize for the delay. Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

Had they said that, I bet we'd be reading a far different thread right now.

that is why the first person i call is Justin @ honda toledo east which is one of our sponsors and usually hes right on the ball and not only gives you the best customer service you could ask for but also usually the best price you can find.

that is why the first person i call is Justin @ honda toledo east which is one of our sponsors and usually hes right on the ball and not only gives you the best customer service you could ask for but also usually the best price you can find.

yah i messed up on that.. it is in back of mind now for the next time..

They failed. Wax their asses hard!! If it doesn't sting, they'll continue to take money and not deliver satisfaction. A phone call will make all the difference in the world. **** happens because inventory levels are always changing day to day, but everyone has a phone. :banghead:

Call him right now and cancel the order. Tell him you changed your mind and found it cheaper. It's about principal...and saving a few bucks...:whistle:

m4 people shipped today.. maybe too late now..

i bet you if i wanted to cancell it they probably take their time to credit the account and give me more excuses..
we all learn where to shop or not.

Apparently your choice of dealers was the issue. I have dealt with M4 directly for years and nothing but first class service. M4 exhaust is very popular up here with the racing community. I've probably purchased a dozen exhaust systems directly from M4 and never a single issue. Great product and excellent service.

I pay dealer cost through our racing participation. I could have gotten you a sweetheart deal had l known.

The best part is, you'll like your new M4 goodies! :thumbsup:

Well if you had asked about Indy's Customer service, you may have found out earlier, not to use them!

A very good friend waited 8 months for some carbon body work, and he was lied too every other day!

Apparently your choice of dealers was the issue. I have dealt with M4 directly for years and nothing but first class service. M4 exhaust is very popular up here with the racing community. I've probably purchased a dozen exhaust systems directly from M4 and never a single issue. Great product and excellent service.

I pay dealer cost through our racing participation. I could have gotten you a sweetheart deal had l known.

The best part is, you'll like your new M4 goodies! :thumbsup:

good to know.. thanks.. i keep that in mind..
i got the drag slip ons.. i listened to some of the sound clips and was pleased and i like the way they look..and you can't beat the price..

I hate bad CS Its like no one cares anymore. I think I would have just told the lady on the phone to cancel my order and go with someone else. Sometimes people just do not care about anything until its to late. I hope things work out for you.

I hope your neighbors like you because those m4 retros are LOUD!!!! IMHO Even with baffles. As far as M4 goes, tufbusa is right. Quality is great and I also talked to that friendly lady you talked about when I needed some info and she was really helpful. Next time call justin at Honda east Toledo as others suggested. He is a great guy and good prices!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your bad CS experience. Seems it's hard to come across good people to deal with sometimes. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to post on here, give me a call or shoot me a PM. I would say I'm not biased towards the Hayabusa, but then I'd be lying :laugh:

Thank you Aaron and Miguel for the props :thumbsup:

Back