Power commander usb

milesbm

Donating Member
Registered
i was just wondering if anyone has a good map for the pc3usb for the Yoshimura RS-3 full race duplex exhaust. I am putting it on a 02 and it still has the stock air cleaner. JohnnyCheese said he would send me another map back when I got the pc3usb but I guess he is really busy cause he isn't answering PMs or emails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bump.gif

good luck with it....I have been trying to organize people to create a map database....for people to try...DL...experiment with.
Everyone seems to have their own reasons for not sharing...and so be it.
But never the less, I still have a P A G E setup for anyone wishing to remain anonymous (or not) and submit a map.

Sharing a map to me is more like finding a cure for a disease. Just becuase one country developes it....should they sell it to the highest bidder?....and not to other countries because they couldn't "afford it"...
rock.gif

It gives others a chance to start in the right location, help perfect it and share those improvements.
No two bikes and conditions are exactly alike...so saying that your map provider "threatened" to cut you off if you share it... only demonstrates greed.
Intellectual property and trade secrets are BS.
rant.gif

Make the Busa community better as a whole and share your knowledge.

brave.gif

Yeah I remember you trying to do that before now that you say something. I just hope the Cheeseman comes through for me. Or some kind soul decides to help me out.

Back