Puig , pazzo , bmc air filter?

scoot

Registered
Has anyone read or seen that PUIG is offering the 08 double bubble? on catalyst composites.. there is an 08 busa with a black puig double bubble on an older bike but with glass for an 08.
does anyone know if the 07 pazzo busa levers will work on the new 08 ? im retty sure they will but no one has posted if it is definite or not!!
last but not least , has bmc offered the air filter for the new 08 busa? thanks to all ahead of time for responding too me..
hello.gif

Havent seen the BMC yet but we have the PiperCross filters in stock for the 08.Putting one in a 08 today with a Alein head exhaust,and also custom mapping on the dyno.

dragbike.com shows vance & hines is offering a filter for the 08 busa and b-king...DNA air filters is the only i have seen....well now pipercross filters as well...will wait on bmc i guess!!!!
beerchug.gif

Hello to all,newbie here from down under.
Am i correct in saying that the pazzo levers I have on my 06 will fit my 08 model straight up?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

By the way great web site  
clap.gif

rock.gif

yes that is what i have been told...people from the board have replied very fast in letting everyone know they will work..
guns.gif

Pazzo, adjust closer then the Stock levers, So you dont have to strech the hand as far to pull it in,

Back